!!! POLL !!! Make your Rodgers-Cromartie Stand HERE. (1 Viewer)

Is Cromartie worth #10?

• Yes, he's a steal at 10, and I'd take him.

Votes: 58 28.2%
  • Sure, he's top 10 talent, but I'd take someone else before him.

Votes: 52 25.2%
  • No, not in the top ten...possibly not in the first half of the first round.

Votes: 96 46.6%

• Total voters

Saint James

Hall-of-Famer
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
With all this talk about DRC flying around the board, I'd like to know where the forum stands on DRC.

Simple Question. Do you feel he is worth the #10 pick, and if available, would you pick him?

My Vote: NO.

He's not top 20 talent...just a work out freak.

That is tough to answer without knowing who else may or may not be available.

I do not think he is worth the #10 pick.

This site has just exploded into a bunch of DRC arguments out of nowhere, I think it started in the thread about his pro day coming up. I really like DRC and I would take him at 10 (unless Dorsey, Ellis, Gholston, ect.. are there)

As always, this depends on the availability of Sedrick Ellis and Glenn Dorsey...

I say its hard to argue with the so-called experts Mayok and a few others are agreeing on DRC at 10. I have been campagining for DRC since the combine. Course the SSF is full of experts too. We were the worst team in stopping the big plays last year, we were so-so on stopping the run. With the new LB ers we have and some new Dline guidance we should be better pressuring the QB, so go with the corner

I know, I know...

but this is a poll...some are louder than other through post, but polls (in my mind equalize)

PS I think ALLL new threads that ask your opinion should include a poll. Infact it should be a requirement for all threads to include a poll............

even if the poll doesn't relate to the subject of discussion

As always, this depends on the availability of Sedrick Ellis and Glenn Dorsey...

Yes. I don't think anyone can really make a decision, "would you draft player X with Y draft pick" unless you know the circumstances of the pick, for example who would be on the board.

Yes. I don't think anyone can really make a decision, "would you draft player X with Y draft pick" unless you know the circumstances of the pick, for example who would be on the board.

we will see how it all shakes out in the upcoming 2nd anual "Expert" mock draft....

and in that draft I don't see DRC falling to number 10 with all the hype going around here.

If we had only known about Walter Thomas last year before the expert mock he probably would have been a top 5 pick.

I posted this on the other DRC thread.

There is a guy the Saints can have playing for them next year at CB who compares very favorably to DRC and is a 3rd rounder.

DRC - 6'2" / 38" vert / 10'11" broad jump / 4.3 sec 40 yrd dash / 2.51 sec 20 yrd split

Senior year - 37 tackles, 11 passes defended, 2 ints
Career - 39 games, 11 ints, 158 tackles

My guy - 6'0" / 43" vert / 10'11" broad jump / 4.4 sec 40 yrd dash / 2.51 sec 20 yrd split

Senior year - 60 tackles, 6 passes defended, 3 ints
Career - 37 games, 9 ints, 198 tackles

Pretty darned comparable, huh?

Notice the vertical makes my guy play taller than DRC by three inches. Also, he was a semifinalist for the Draddy Trophy in 2006, which recognizes a college player for his combined success in academics, football performance and community leadership.

The smart ones have already figured it out. My guy is Usama Young.

There is a guy the Saints can have playing for them next year at CB who compares very favorably to DRC and is a 3rd rounder.

DRC - 6'2" / 38" vert / 10'11" broad jump / 4.3 sec 40 yrd dash / 2.51 sec 20 yrd split

Senior year - 37 tackles, 11 passes defended, 2 ints
Career - 39 games, 11 ints, 158 tackles

My guy - 6'0" / 43" vert / 10'11" broad jump / 4.4 sec 40 yrd dash / 2.51 sec 20 yrd split

Senior year - 60 tackles, 6 passes defended, 3 ints
Career - 37 games, 9 ints, 198 tackles

Pretty darned comparable, huh?

Notice the vertical makes my guy play taller than DRC by three inches. Also, he was a semifinalist for the Draddy Trophy in 2006, which recognizes a college player for his combined success in academics, football performance and community leadership.

The smart ones have already figured it out. My guy is Usama Young.

Usama is going to be awesome sauce.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom