Poll on Drew Brees (rank as all time Saints QB) {merged} (1 Viewer)

Is Drew Brees one of the best Saints QB's ever?

• Yes, he should be mentioned with the best of our former leaders.

Votes: 311 96.9%
  • No, he's not the calibre of Jeff Blake or maybe Archie Manning yet. Give it time.

Votes: 10 3.1%

• Total voters
I rarely post here, but this is a no-brainer to me. I am not quite old enough to appreciate Archie Manning so I will have to defer as to his place in this debate. However there has never been a more effecient offensive leader in Black and Gold than Drew Brees. I can only go back to Richard Todd with any objectivity, so anything previous of that I will have to lean on others opinions.

To be fair I was not around during the Manning years so I cannot comment on that. However from my point of view, Brees is the best QB the Saints have ever had.

Drew Brees is the best in my opinion.

Its way to early in his tenure to rate him. Remember how good Aaron Brooks looked in his first year. The major difference between the two, however, is Brees is much more intelligent and more confident.

Ill give him the #2 slot if he continues Archie will always be #1 to me He would of been Great with these weapons and blockin.Poor Archie got sacked more times in one game than Brees has all year J/k.

He is quickly ranking up there with the best. However, he hasn't even been here a year yet. In 3 seasons, ask this question again.

It's official now. Brees is our best QB ever. Archie Manning might be a distant 2nd or 3rd. But no one else is Drew Brees.

TPbestsaintsquarterbackeverS

>>Manning then brees

No way

>>At this point, Archie.

No way

It's still early in his New Orleans Saints career, but Drew Brees is doing stuff that he now is better than any quarterback lots of other teams ever had. Brees is now the best Saints Quarterback of all times (in played > 10 games) and has the best record to show for it. No one else is 9-4. No if's.

TPS

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom