Poll: Soda Fountains -- Club Soda Ethics (1 Viewer)

If available, is club soda free if you ordered water?

• Yes - Free

• No - You're Stealing

• Only Free w/ an Order of Tacoes

Results are only viewable after voting.
Sodas themselves have become so taboo that they will darn near give you as much of it as you can drink at certain places just to keep your addiction up. The establishments want you to have it just to get you in the door to buy other things. It’s like when people stopped buying magazines at five bucks a pop but the magazines still need their advertising dollars so if you look in the right place you can get a year subscription for a little bit of nothing.

im looking at you 99 cent 64 oz Big Gulp. Who needs a bucket of diabetes

giphy.gif

Since this came up in the Stealing from Walmart thread, I'll add to this question.
If you are at the Circkle K or Racetrac or wherever, and you take a big sip of the fountain drink then fill it back up, is that stealing?

Speaking of Circle K, they have the $5.99 a month sip and save where you get one free fountain/coffee drink a day. Its a good deal, but it works because that where i usually get gas and snacks.. But i have one addiction, and its Coke Zero. I stop and get my 32oz fountain Coke Zero every morning... Worth the 20 cents a day..

EDIT: i guess i should note, this is a bump of an old thread...

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom