Poll: Which Conspiracy Theory Do You Believe Most? (1 Viewer)

Which Conspiracy Theory Do You Believe the Most?

• Aliens have landed on earth and the U.S. government is hiding it.

Votes: 70 22.2%
  • George Bush stole the 2000 election.

Votes: 46 14.6%
  • 9/11 was an inside job, cooked up by the Bush Administration

Votes: 18 5.7%
  • George Bush stole the 2004 election.

Votes: 8 2.5%
  • The Kennedy assassination was an inside job, cooked up by the CIA/LBJ/mob.

Votes: 98 31.0%
  • FDR knew the Japanese were going to attack Pearl Harbor.

Votes: 30 9.5%
  • We never landed on the moon.

Votes: 21 6.6%
  • Other: I'll explain.

Votes: 25 7.9%

• Total voters

DadsDream

Dreaming of a SAINTS Super Bowl!
Reaction score
Time for an X-File moment. Which conspiracy theory do you believe the most?

Out of those choices, I'd have to go with Other and add the New World Order.

Bin Laden is dead, the North American Union is coming!!!

I voted Other. I don't believe any of them.

Are you talkng about the Illuminati, gboudx?

Other - MLK jr's assassination. The HSCA (House Select Committee on Assassinations) in the late 70's found strong of evidence that conspiracy was involved in MLK's death. Everything else up there is complete hogwash.

Last edited:
Was the Gulf of Tonkin incident considered a silly conspiracy theory before the 90's? I voted other.

I voted Other. I don't believe any of them.

Are you talkng about the Illuminati, gboudx?

Yeah. That's one of the most popular conspiracy theories. It's not like I obsess over it, but I find that one easier to believe than others like the moon landing and the alien cover-up.

:elefant:

800px-Trolling_drawing.jpg

Was the Gulf of Tonkin incident considered a silly conspiracy theory before the 90's? I voted other.

Yes, it was, CitySaint. Good point. It's not a theory any more. It's a historic and documented fact.

I'll say that I think three have some truth, although none were conspiracies per se.

Bush stole the 2000 election: He didn't steal the election, but the Supreme Court wheighed in on a political matter which was essentially a de facto abuse of power. The Supreme Court is not supposed to wheigh in on political matters, and they should have declined to hear Bush v. Gore, deferring to the Florida Supreme Court. What would have happened after that is anyone's guess, Bush may very well have emerged as President. I also don't think the blame can lie with Bush, since he was just playing his cards. Were historical precedents eschewed to play politics? Yes, quite clearly.

The Kennedy Assassination: I don't think LBJ had anything to do with it, but there are some lingering doubts in my mind regarding the mob. I don't think there was another shooter, but I think the mob could concievably been involved. I don't necessarily believe that, but from what little I know it can't be ruled out entirely. Feel free to expose me as an idiot for believing that, it's all very fascinating.

FDR knew the Japanese were going to bomb Pearl Harbor: I doubt he knew that when and where the Japanese were coming, but it seems possible that he knew they would be coming.

The Kennedy Assassination: I don't think LBJ had anything to do with it, but there are some lingering doubts in my mind regarding the mob. I don't think there was another shooter, but I think the mob could concievably been involved. I don't necessarily believe that, but from what little I know it can't be ruled out entirely. Feel free to expose me as an idiot for believing that, it's all very fascinating.

I've studied the Kennedy assassination for years and have read many, many books on the subject. There is not one iota of evidence that the mob was involved nor that Oswald and Ruby had any involvement with the mob or to one another. In fact, there are a lot of facts about the case that would completely negate any possible mafia involvement. All evidence overwhelmingly and indisputably points to Oswald being the lone assassin (and that is a statement that has stood the test of time). I'm not sure if you want to go any more in depth than this. Maybe it's for another thread.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom