Humor Poll: Who's Going to Throw the First Punch of the Season Against CGJ? (1 Viewer)

Who's Going to Throw the First Punch of the Season Against CGJ?

• It was already thrown but censored by the Media

Votes: 4 7.0%
  • A Saint

Votes: 2 3.5%
  • A Panther

Votes: 11 19.3%
  • A Patriot

Votes: 5 8.8%
  • A Giant

Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Ceedy will go the first 4 Games with no one trying to punch him in the face

Votes: 29 50.9%

• Total voters

OneSaintsFan

Want to Be in that Number
Reaction score
I thought it was going be #17 for GB. Can this last?

[Edit: Dangit, I meant Panther rather than Jaguar in the poll - does not seem to be editable]

[[Further Edit: Thank you to the Powers-That-Be whom edited this poll to say Panther rather than Jaguar]]

Last edited:
I think he tones it down a bit this year. With the new taunting rules he really has to do his smacktalk on the down low.
This....they might as well named that rule the ceedy rule. The better poll is how long before he gets his first tainting penalty. Refs will be watching him like a hawk.

Great local interview with him before the game last Sunday—he says he watches film on future opponents & watches specifically for players that get agitated & makes notes on what gets them mad.

“Oh, that guy doesn’t like to be touched”—so he’ll make sure to have his hands on him as much as possible. Even when they’re getting up after a play, he’ll put his hand on the guy’s back

“That guy doesn’t like to be talked to“—so chat him up the whole game, not even trash talk—“Where’d you go to school, bro?”, even that little bit he can tell bugs people

This....they might as well named that rule the ceedy rule. The better poll is how long before he gets his first tainting penalty. Refs will be watching him like a hawk.
I do not want to see this infraction, but they automatically call that penalty on CJ the first time... or anyone... just saying, I don't see where it is not an automatic ejection!

🤣🤣🤣

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom