Polomalu Injury (1 Viewer)

Jonesy77

Banned
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Has someone already mentioned that it looked like Polomalu got a concussion by running into Bush's bicep? How strong do you have to be to knock out a leading safety in the league with your bicep?

Bush also hurt that other guy for the Steelers.

the way that polomolouololouallalalla plays, it was inevitable that he would get his bell rung

Apparently one of their doctors was talking to him after the tackle & he just started laughing for no reason. Then he wouldnt move on the bench. That sounds concussed to me.

lol!!!.. i was thinking the exact same thing when it happened.. for those who says reggie doesnt like to get hit.. how does it feel to know that he put one of the hardest hitters out of the game.. haha

Yeah it was weird. It looked like Polamalu was OK but didn't want to play or something. He was sitting on the bench and wasn't cheering his guys on like he should have. He had a vacant expression on his face. If he was indeed out for the game he should have hit the locker room.

Its not really a plus for bush, but more of a minus for Troy. You'd think a two time probowler would learn to tackle already. You don't lead with your head. You keep it up when you tackle. Everyone wants to get that big hit, instead he ends up getting the bench for the rest of the game. Serves him right IMO.

But the part that got me was that here was a hit on Reggie's arm with a HELMET, hard enough to rattle the brain within, and Reggie just kept playing. Like a bullet hitting Superman.

lol!!!.. i was thinking the exact same thing when it happened.. for those who says reggie doesnt like to get hit.. how does it feel to know that he put one of the hardest hitters out of the game.. haha

Correction, make that 2 players out with concussions after trying to tackle Bush. The second guy also sprained an ankle.

yeah i think that he is probably still sitting there on the bench, because he had no clue where he was, Bush's bicep =concussions for the defense

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom