Poor Boudreaux (1 Viewer)

Cajun Mike

In Da Parish
Staff member
Tech-Admin
Reaction score
Returning home from work, Boudreaux was shocked to find his house ransacked and burglarized. He telephoned the police at once and reported the crime. The police dispatcher broadcast the call on the radio, and a K-9 unit, patrolling nearby, was the first to respond. As the K-9 officer approached the house with his dog on a leash, Boudreaux ran out on the porch, shuddered at the sight of the cop and his dog, then sat down on the steps. Putting his face in his hands, Boudreaux moaned, "I come home to find all my possessions stolen. I call the police for help, and what do they do? They send me a BLIND policeman."

shamelessly stolen!:spit:

Beaudreaux stopped at a bar, not knowing it was a lesbian bar. He immediately started hitting on a good looker sitting next to him at the bar. The lady said she wasn't interested because she was a lesbian. Beaudreaux said he didn't care what her religion was he wanted to have sex wirh her. She told him that being lesbian had nothing to do with religion so Beaudreaux said politics didn't matter either. She told him it had nothing to do with politics either so he asked her to explain what it was that lesbians liked to do.
She explained that she liked to pick up a beautiful girl, take her home, lay her down on the bed, take off her clothes and make love to her.
Beaudreaux apologized and left to find another bar. He walked into another place and told the bartender "Hey cher, pass me a hurricane please" The bartender said From the way you talk, you must be a Cajun.
Beaudreaux said Well I always thought I was, but I just found out I'm a lesbian.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom