Poor failcons fans they just can't win. (1 Viewer)

Falcons remind me of Jock-itch that just won't go away, no matter how many medications you take or times the Saints beat them. I hope they had their fun in the spot light this last season because the Saints are going to be playing with a chip on their shoulders.

Those are some sad, pathetic, bitter little people there.

I am just happy we won one before those losers did. Next year I have a feeling we will mop the floor with them.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

Reporting from enemy territory...
Here in the ATL the Sports stations are in total meltdown after the SB. They are really coming to grips with the fact that they picked the wrong franchise QB.

The guy's better than Vick, and had a high floor, but a low ceiling. We see it every year when Baltimore wins 1-2 playoff games and Matty-ocre exits early year in and year out.

Let's face it, Flacco was a dropped pass away from getting to the dance last year, and won the whole enchilada this year. Ryan hasn't done the job in the playoffs, despite having weapons like a HOF TE and receivers they compare to Moss & Carter. Flacco has a ridiculous post-season winning percentage. Matty-Ice (haha) is 1-5.

You can almost feel their pain when they are forced to use the words 'Flacco' and 'Elite' (whether you agree or not) in the same sentence, while their guy is as good as it gets.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/eXOSy2GCI_A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This video is why I hate Niner fans as well.... Chubby here seems to forget they almost blew a 17 pt lead last year in the divisional game....

HAHA The failcons fans are so jealous. They are looking for anything to make them feel better about themselves. After only hosting one SB because they built a new stadium, which they now want to tear down after 20yr. Nobody cares about the power outage and I have never seen an owner take time out of his acceptence speach to say what a wonderful week the host city did like the Ravens did.

I have so much more respect now for Bucs and Panthers Fans. Rise - Up Atlanta! ..... Impossible

In all fairness I have to report that I found out that screen grab was taken before the poll ended. GA went red at the end, so nobody thinks we shouldn't have another SB.

Until 2018 then....

With the schedule that awaits the Falcons I say it first, they won't make the playoffs next year. Tony not being there just will make things even harder. Haha...

With the schedule that awaits the Falcons I say it first, they won't make the playoffs next year. Tony not being there just will make things even harder. Haha...

Unless I am wrong, Tony announced he is coming back for next season.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom