Poor failcons fans they just can't win. (1 Viewer)

jdl1201

Pro-Bowler
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
HAHA The failcons fans are so jealous. They are looking for anything to make them feel better about themselves. After only hosting one SB because they built a new stadium, which they now want to tear down after 20yr. Nobody cares about the power outage and I have never seen an owner take time out of his acceptence speach to say what a wonderful week the host city did like the Ravens did.

Attachments

• ZA5RAj7.png
    ZA5RAj7.png
    95.9 KB · Views: 264
Those are some sad, pathetic, bitter little people there.

Do you blame them? The Saints have owned them over the last 7 years and have one of these. Its called envy.

Attachments

• lombardi-trophyjpg-f25c0367115bbb2d.jpg
    lombardi-trophyjpg-f25c0367115bbb2d.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 1,124
Falcons_Banner_zps652b69d2.jpg

The saddest (and funniest) part is that the state of Georgia isn't even dark blue. They can't even find enough fans to show their hatred of the Saints :smilielol:!

I'm shocked to see Minnesota in the red. But LOL @ the Falcons :smilielol:

Who in their right mind would say no to a full week of partying in NOLA culminating in the Big Game in the Big Easy!! Of course fans are going to say one little black out shouldn't count, not if it means getting to go to party city USA! (I guess we know who's lacking their right mind).

Wasn't the stadium built to host the Olympics? Wasn't there a bombing there during the Olympics?

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/dKk14K15oxY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I just love the entertainment value that Mike Smith adds to the dirty bird games. He throws such a fit when things go poorly. I still remember when he pushed one of his own coaches this past season. Not a championship coach. Nothing will change in GA until they get a new coach and QB.

OMG the FALCONS suck soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad! I mean SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO freaking bad!. It's sad really.

I hate the falcons soooo much. I look forward to playing them every year. It's like a two sided coin. Heads we win, heads we win. With the exception from last year when the coin landed on it's side.

Posted from Saintsreport.com App for Android

What a bunch of bitter little people lol. That's really pathetic. They actually hate this city to the point of voting in useless polls like this lol.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom