Poor failcons fans they just can't win. (1 Viewer)

CRAP!!!! I hit the red thumb. My fault. I meant to give u a thumbs up. Sorry

Reporting from enemy territory...
Here in the ATL the Sports stations are in total meltdown after the SB. They are really coming to grips with the fact that they picked the wrong franchise QB.

The guy's better than Vick, and had a high floor, but a low ceiling. We see it every year when Baltimore wins 1-2 playoff games and Matty-ocre exits early year in and year out.

Let's face it, Flacco was a dropped pass away from getting to the dance last year, and won the whole enchilada this year. Ryan hasn't done the job in the playoffs, despite having weapons like a HOF TE and receivers they compare to Moss & Carter. Flacco has a ridiculous post-season winning percentage. Matty-Ice (haha) is 1-5.

You can almost feel their pain when they are forced to use the words 'Flacco' and 'Elite' (whether you agree or not) in the same sentence, while their guy is as good as it gets.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/eXOSy2GCI_A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:
"Poor" (as in pitying, not wealth) and "Falcons fans" should never ever go in the same sentence.

But yeah, their jealousy and "little brother obsessions" regarding the Saints are the biggest thing I have ever seen in sports except for Red Sox fans to the Yankees. Plus they are probably the worst fanbase in the NFL and when it comes to the Saints the most vitriolic bunch of morons on the planet. Before 2000 and Katrina, I used to feel empathy to them as a "sad sack team" fanbase like we were, and tailgates were good and fun and Falcons fans were for the most part good folks. Now? They're like the Kevin Spacey character in Seven.

Its hard to separate the clowns & whiners fans.....they all wear red.....LOL!

The whiners were up in the 7th Heaven after they disposed of crybaby, and the clowns,.....but it was short lived, as the Ravens kicked their butts 2 weeks later....and now they are no longer undefeated in the SB....LMAO!

I just love the entertainment value that Mike Smith adds to the dirty bird games. He throws such a fit when things go poorly. I still remember when he pushed one of his own coaches this past season. Not a championship coach. Nothing will change in GA until they get a new coach and QB.

Mike Smith is a much better coach then Petrino (I think that was his name) who left in mid-season to become HC of Arksnsas. Since Smith got there the Falcons have put together 4 consecutive winning seasons.

Matt Ryan is an exceptional QB who certainly is head and shoulders better than Vick could ever hope to be.

I am not defending them, but give credit where credit is due. The Falcons are a much improved team They don't need a new coach and QB, then need better supporting personnel.

haters-gonna-hate.gif

If the question was, "Should the Georgia Dome host a Super Bowl", what color do you think Louisiana be on that map? Let's face it, we're haters too.

New Orleans is the perfect place to host a Superbowl. The build up, the city, the people and the entire atmosphere bring the best to the surface.

If the question was, "Should the Georgia Dome host a Super Bowl", what color do you think Louisiana be on that map? Let's face it, we're haters too.

Personally I would vote a big ole YES for Atlanta to host a SB. Then I would hope like heck for us to go win that SB in that circus tent! Would love those headlines "Saints win Lombardi in Atlanta!"

Atlanta should never host any major sporting event. They hosted the 1996 Olympics (the Centennial Olympics) and someone exploded a bomb there, and then they went after the security guard (Richard Jewell) who discovered the bomb and reported it. They made his life a living hell and persecuted him in the press, and sued by victims, until he was finally exonerated.
I say no more big events for Atlanta.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom