Poor Giants (1 Viewer)

willkro

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Does anyone feel bad for the Giants? NO! Another bonus today. I wonder what Phil Simms will have to say about this one?

alexa

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
i'm thinking that could be a good sig to use.

Jetsfan115

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
nope. they faced 5 bad teams and won. then faced an elite team and got blown out and faced a good team and lost. back donw to reality for the jints

BoNcHiE

Every team's Elixor
Reaction score
Hey..lets be fair...

If the Cardinals would of played with no QB and no CB's the Giants would of ran away with that game :9:

(Phill Simms logic)

CHI-TOWNSAINT

More than 15K posts served!
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I enjoyed watching them lose at home. I really hate their fans!:ezbill:

jcamp5

shmohawk
Reaction score
Everything outside of Green Bay is going our way today... aye?

GO SKINS!

HOF_Smeenge

NFL Juggernaut
Reaction score
Phil Simms: If they didn't have a defense, I don't think they win that game. In fact, I think if they played again...in ARIZONA, the Giants win that game...

Chris Collinsworth: I counted six...SIX AH AH (channeling the Count) opportunities for the Giants to score...

Warren Sapp: You guys are idiots.

OP
willkro

willkro

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
I think the Packers beat Favre in Green Bay. Go Packers! Hand Favre and the Vikings their second consecutive loss! I don't think the Packers lose at home. I also think the Saints beat the falcons in the dome on Monday night. That would be great.

Up three on the Falcons
Up two on Giants and Vikings. Oh Boy!

saintsdave75

Reaction score
Phil Simms: If they didn't have a defense, I don't think they win that game. In fact, I think if they played again...in ARIZONA, the Giants win that game...

Chris Collinsworth: I counted six...SIX AH AH (channeling the Count) opportunities for the Giants to score...

Warren Sapp: You guys are idiots.

and I can't believe I'd ever be in a position to be a fan of Warren Sapp

Saint Floyd

Who Dat
Reaction score
The thing that bothers me is that beating the Giants is a "statement". Why in the world is it a statement? Because they won the Super Bowl two years ago? I'm sorry, but they're just a good team that has a very, very poor secondary. It's the typical overrated New York team, but it just gets old listening to these commentators and talking heads use a team like the Giants as the measuring stick for a team's status as "elite".

saintsdave75

Reaction score
The thing that bothers me is that beating the Giants is a "statement". Why in the world is it a statement? Because they won the Super Bowl two years ago? I'm sorry, but they're just a good team that has a very, very poor secondary. It's the typical overrated New York team, but it just gets old listening to these commentators and talking heads use a team like the Giants as the measuring stick for a team's status as "elite".

I haven't seen one dam thing this season that makes the giants an elite team at all

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom