Poor Giants (1 Viewer)

The thing that bothers me is that beating the Giants is a "statement". Why in the world is it a statement? Because they won the Super Bowl two years ago? I'm sorry, but they're just a good team that has a very, very poor secondary. It's the typical overrated New York team, but it just gets old listening to these commentators and talking heads use a team like the Giants as the measuring stick for a team's status as "elite".

I haven't seen one dam thing this season that makes the giants an elite team at all

So let's see. Falcons lose, Giants lose, Vikings lose, Bears lose, Bucs lose, Panthers lose, 49ers lose, Rams lose. (The last four teams aren't that relevant, but it's always good to see NFC lose to AFC, since the record of AFC teams doesn't affect us at all.)

Could it have possibly gone any better for us today? Only if there had been some way for the Falcons and Cowboys to both lose. Oh, and if the Browns had beaten the Packers.

Phil Simms needs a "COME ON, MAN!!!"

i brought alot of this up before the giants and saints game.nice to ee alot of you coming around. and nice to see giant fans in pain

The Giants were in bad shape before they played us. After the beat down we gave them things got worst. They lost Will Allen tonight for the season. Their secondary was suspect before losing Allen...they're in really bad shape now. They are now in deep trouble of not even making the playoffs now. They still have to play Philly twice, Denver, and the dirty buzzards. I have to admit I like a couple of their players (Eli, Tuck, Smith, Nicks and a few others) but I don't mind seeing them struggle. I especially enjoy seeing that perplexed look on Coughlin's face...can they man up now?

I thought the Cards had a good shot to beat the Giants, given our teams' similarities. Frankly, any time a team comes in with their media bias and talks smack to us before we smack them down, I want them to lose the next week.

Maybe I missed some smack this week, but I want the Fins to win next week.

I thought the Cards had a good shot to beat the Giants, given our teams' similarities. Frankly, any time a team comes in with their media bias and talks smack to us before we smack them down, I want them to lose the next week.

Maybe I missed some smack this week, but I want the Fins to win next week.

I don't! Fins play at the Jets next week, and I will definitely be a Jets fan then.

The Giants play at Philly next week. That will be one more loss for a contending NFC team. As long as the Saints take care of Atlanta, everything will be OK.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom