Poor Giants (1 Viewer)

I don't! Fins play at the Jets next week, and I will definitely be a Jets fan then.

Exactly, I had some respect for the phins playing until I heard all the smack the players themselves wanted to talk about the Saints. Now I hope they lose every other game they play this year.

Not to mention, we've gained some cool Jets fans over here recently and I'd like them to have a battle with the Pats for the division. Maybe the Saints can help them out on Monday night in a few weeks.

Exactly, I had some respect for the phins playing until I heard all the smack the players themselves wanted to talk about the Saints. Now I hope they lose every other game they play this year.

Not to mention, we've gained some cool Jets fans over here recently and I'd like them to have a battle with the Pats for the division. Maybe the Saints can help them out on Monday night in a few weeks.
Jets fans are pretty awesome and usually humble because they know the kind of futility we have faced before.
What I dont like is the handful of Saints fans running off their mouths on other forums now. I mean, yeah were kicking some *** lately, but we have to stay grounded and remember where we came from.

I was thinking that Eli reminds me of Jim everett. Footsteps!!!! He freaks when a defender is close. Actually he seems to cringe in fear. Now I have never been tackled by a 300+ lineman, so I don't have a clue how bad it hurts, but the other QB's in the league also get hit and they don't look that scared.

Kris

I honestly dont feel sorry for any team that has already won a superbowl. Especially not one that won one within the last 5 years.

Funny how Giants fans was hoping for the Saints to lose. Glad the Giants lost.

http://boards.giants.com/forums/1/1519824/ShowThread.aspx

Oh that thread is classic......first page is all about how the Saints are overrated and beatable. Second page is excuse making and ref blaming. Third page is blaming the Phins player and coaches for the loss. I had nothing against the Giants but after reading "Stay trashy, N.O." I don't that they lost, at all.

The thing that bothers me is that beating the Giants is a "statement". Why in the world is it a statement? Because they won the Super Bowl two years ago? I'm sorry, but they're just a good team that has a very, very poor secondary. It's the typical overrated New York team, but it just gets old listening to these commentators and talking heads use a team like the Giants as the measuring stick for a team's status as "elite".

Well they've been in the playoffs the past 5 years, won the SB in 2008, and were the top seed last year. Even Payton says they are the type of team he wants the Saints to be. They have a lot of injuries and yes, they aren't playing that well the past couple of games. But it's still big to beat them the way we did in our building.

If you bring down the teams we beat, it kind of diminishes what we did. The Giants weren't nearly as good as I thought'd they be. The Fins were a lot better, at least for one quarter.

The thing that bothers me is that beating the Giants is a "statement". Why in the world is it a statement? Because they won the Super Bowl two years ago? I'm sorry, but they're just a good team that has a very, very poor secondary. It's the typical overrated New York team, but it just gets old listening to these commentators and talking heads use a team like the Giants as the measuring stick for a team's status as "elite".

:plus-un2:

The Giants were in bad shape before they played us. After the beat down we gave them things got worst. They lost Will Allen tonight for the season. Their secondary was suspect before losing Allen...they're in really bad shape now. They are now in deep trouble of not even making the playoffs now. They still have to play Philly twice, Denver, and the dirty buzzards. I have to admit I like a couple of their players (Eli, Tuck, Smith, Nicks and a few others) but I don't mind seeing them struggle. I especially enjoy seeing that perplexed look on Coughlin's face...can they man up now?

allen hasn't been a giant for years. he's a dolphin
The giants secondary should be
CB1 Webster
CB2 ross
S Phillips
S Johnson

But due to injuries its
CB1 webster
CB2 Thomas
S Brown
S Johnson

there only missing 2 players out of there secondary jets have been missing 2 almost all year, i hate the injuries excuse. Not to mention the jets lost jenks for the season and leon for the season in back to back weeks. we've been missing out #1 and #3 WRs for the past 3 weeks, our #2 and #3 CBs the pasy 5 or 6 weeks and thats just a few. Jets have probably been the most banged up team but i
m not gonna use it as an excuse/ you put 11 men on the field at a time and deal with the results

Are the Giants another team going into a tailspin after encountering the Saints? So far Philly is the only team to avoid this syndrome.

jets are coming back lol. we blew out oakland and have back to back 300+ yard rushing games

I was thinking that Eli reminds me of Jim everett. Footsteps!!!! He freaks when a defender is close. Actually he seems to cringe in fear. Now I have never been tackled by a 300+ lineman, so I don't have a clue how bad it hurts, but the other QB's in the league also get hit and they don't look that scared.

Kris
Yeah eli looked scared yesterday. ok for a rookie, not for a 6 year vet thats highest paid at his position

Because of their fans and their crybaby, classless ways, I will now always root for the Giants to lose unless they are playing a) an NFC South team or b) the Cowboys.

The Giants lost because the refs gave the game to Arizona.

Their entire secondary is injured.

Eli didn't have enough time to throw.

The receivers had hangnails.

The defense was being held all night long, and the refs never threw the flag.

yada yada yada.

The Giants were not beaten by the Cardinals, they beat themselves.

Attachments

• 198069191v5_350x350_Front_Color-AshGrey.jpg
    198069191v5_350x350_Front_Color-AshGrey.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 17
The Giants lost because the refs gave the game to Arizona.

Their entire secondary is injured.

Eli didn't have enough time to throw.

The receivers had hangnails.

The defense was being held all night long, and the refs never threw the flag.

yada yada yada.

The Giants were not beaten by the Cardinals, they beat themselves.

this is what I've been dealing with since the 1999 season when they lost teh SB to the ravens

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom