Poor Giants (2 Viewers)

i'm thinking that could be a good sig to use.

nope. they faced 5 bad teams and won. then faced an elite team and got blown out and faced a good team and lost. back donw to reality for the jints

Hey..lets be fair...

If the Cardinals would of played with no QB and no CB's the Giants would of ran away with that game :9:

(Phill Simms logic)

I enjoyed watching them lose at home. I really hate their fans!:ezbill:

Everything outside of Green Bay is going our way today... aye?

GO SKINS!

Phil Simms: If they didn't have a defense, I don't think they win that game. In fact, I think if they played again...in ARIZONA, the Giants win that game...

Chris Collinsworth: I counted six...SIX AH AH (channeling the Count) opportunities for the Giants to score...

Warren Sapp: You guys are idiots.

I think the Packers beat Favre in Green Bay. Go Packers! Hand Favre and the Vikings their second consecutive loss! I don't think the Packers lose at home. I also think the Saints beat the falcons in the dome on Monday night. That would be great.

Up three on the Falcons
Up two on Giants and Vikings. Oh Boy!

Phil Simms: If they didn't have a defense, I don't think they win that game. In fact, I think if they played again...in ARIZONA, the Giants win that game...

Chris Collinsworth: I counted six...SIX AH AH (channeling the Count) opportunities for the Giants to score...

Warren Sapp: You guys are idiots.

and I can't believe I'd ever be in a position to be a fan of Warren Sapp

The thing that bothers me is that beating the Giants is a "statement". Why in the world is it a statement? Because they won the Super Bowl two years ago? I'm sorry, but they're just a good team that has a very, very poor secondary. It's the typical overrated New York team, but it just gets old listening to these commentators and talking heads use a team like the Giants as the measuring stick for a team's status as "elite".

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom