Poor Tawny Kitaen (1 Viewer)

I was thinking her legs looked awful hairy in that picture, but that would mean that there would be some dead guys' head in her

Never mind.

But what a fine-looking woman back in the day.

some of the things she did to cars in the 80's should have been illegal.

Yeah, I used to dig on her too, but after seeing this 2002 mugshot, eh, ima rethink this one.

kitaentawny.jpg

She abused Chuck Finley? Finley is like 6'5" 200+ and probably was probably one of the most physically fit pitchers in baseball.

She abused Chuck Finley? Finley is like 6'5" 200+ and probably was probably one of the most physically fit pitchers in baseball.

If I remember correctly, she beat him with a high heel shoe while he was trying to drive down a freeway in L.A. He's also from West Monroe.

Jan

I know who she is, I was just trying to make you old people feel bad about being old.

Whatever, ill see you in court, pal.

That pic of her counteracts your attempts to make feel old, I feel like a toddler lookin at that. :hihi:

If I remember correctly, she beat him with a high heel shoe while he was trying to drive down a freeway in L.A. He's also from West Monroe.

Jan

yep. He did live down the road from me in Monroe before I moved... And most of
the people that I know (that know him) aren't very fond of him.

B000002IGP.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Guess things could be worse for her. Her ex-boyfriend Robbin Crosby (who had AIDS) died of a heroin overdose in 2002.

But yeah, her kids must be proud. Drugs.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom