Popeye's Cajun Flounder Sandwich (4 Viewers)

i'm not fully on board, but i still want to try it. i was going to last week, then i ordered chicken strips instead.

Depending on how much you like pickles, you might want to hold those. Yeah, yeah, I said what I said.

You guys are talking about the merits of pickles on an alleged fish sandwich from a fast food chicken restaurant (that has excellent chicken at that). You are already lost.

You guys are talking about the merits of pickles on an alleged fish sandwich from a fast food chicken restaurant (that has excellent chicken at that). You are already lost.
Maybe if they used those sad little mushy vinegar soaked jalapenos you like so much you'd get on board. :run:

Just tried it for the first time.. Two of them, actually.. The verdict: I thought it was really good, for what it is, a fast-food fish sandwich... I honestly dont have much of a frame of reference since the only other fast food sandwiches i can think of are the McDonalds Filet o Fish, which I haven’t had in over 20 yrs... and the Burger King Whaler, which I’m not sure if they sell anymore, and even if they do, i probably haven’t had one since high school, so like 30 yrs ago........ The Popeyes flounder sandwich is pretty good sized, tasty and, impressively for Popeyes, i went through the drive thru and the sandwiches were both still really hot when i got them home, an over 10 minute drive away... But to me, the best thing about the flounder sandwich vs their chicken sandwich (which i also really like)- is that the flounder comes with tarter sauce, so i didnt have to amend my order- unlike the chicken , which comes with mayo.. It might sound odd, but while i detest mayonaise- i actually like tartar sauce.. Even though they are similar condiments, to me they taste very, very different.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom