Popeye's Chicken Sandwich (2 Viewers)

Churches Chicken still exists. The closest one to me is in Gary, Indiana but they're a relatively large, local chain in Chicago. Usually in the not so good neighborhoods.

Do they still taste good? I mean I have driven past Gary on the way south, but never stopped. A friend of mine told me there was one in the city but he said I should not go there. Which is really a shame. You know one thing that people can always find common ground in is food. No matter how different 2 people are, good food just makes for good conversations.

ECxs1FYXkAAYPBJ
Cause you only wish you could have one!

Hilarious! Where was the picture taken?

I went to pick up a box of chicken from Popeyes tonight and they were out of sandwiches. at least 10 people left in the 10 minutes I was there. a customer told me she was there earlier and there were at least 25 people in line wanting sandwiches so she just left. this was in Prairieville, so it's not like a big population here. I couldn't imagine what it is like in somewhere like NOLA.

so, I'm not going to say that I haven't had anythin to drink

but I'm also not going to say that I took two chicken tenders my wife brought from the grocery store and tried to pack them together with egg and flour and deep fried them and threw them in between some King's Hawaiaian buns with some homemade pickles myu wife made (her grandmothers recipe) with some homemade Can'es sauce I made earlier this week for the same tenders when we bought them

definitely not saying that

Also not saying it wasn't very good and do not recommend
There’s a lot you’re not saying

Did 125 miles on the motorcycle today and visited 4 Popeyes locations. None had this mysterious sandwich available.

Sure. I will get on the pc when I get home.
you know what is forked up is that i have been driving my brother's car for the last week, and it has "once a marine, always a marine" license plate frame around his "fight for terror" or whatever ny license plate. i have had so many waves and thumbs ups, i feel guilty driving it.

you know what is forked up is that i have been driving my brother's car for the last week, and it has "once a marine, always a marine" license plate frame around his "fight for terror" or whatever ny license plate. i have had so many waves and thumbs ups, i feel guilty driving it.
that's nothing a chicken sandwich can't fix

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom