Popeye's Chicken Sandwich (1 Viewer)

LAhotsauce

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Sticky Post
Is this thing the Muhammad Ali of chicken sandwiches? Thats what I've heard so far. Chick-Fil-A and Wendy's had to chime in.

If so, I fully expect if I try to get one of these things on my cheat day, they'll b nice and out of em.

zeetes

yo’ robbie fordz fo lyfe
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
Me and a couple guys at work actually cooked somethin up about Canes cuz of this. Get the 3 piece combo with an extra Texas toast. Take two strips and make a sandwich with the Texas toasts and put the Cane sauce on it. Even if it's bad you got one strip and fries to make up for it. But given the obvious circumstances that would be stupid delicious and I am fully trying that before the week is out.
ok tried this today. i stand corrected, this sandwich was so much better than their normal sandwich.

it was really good.

St. Widge

Besmirching You
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
ok tried this today. i stand corrected, this sandwich was so much better than their normal sandwich.

it was really good.
How did people not know about this? This was the go too thing to do when Canes opened up their first location just outside of LSU's North Gate in like 1998. They didn't have a sandwich when they first opened so people just made their own.

St. Widge

Besmirching You
VIP Contributor
Reaction score

Oye

shopgirl's metaphysic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
But being Canadian, they had to be very nice about the protesting, right?

Like "If it wouldn't be too much trouble, could you please stop supporting anti-homosexual organizations, eh?"
In order to have a protest in Canada, you have to have all of your documentation in order. You need your Apology Certificate, your Excuse Me Please Approval, and Humility 412-F Form and then submit it all to the Department of Provincial Politeness.

This group did not have their Excuse Me, Please paperwork in proper order and they were asked, politely, to go back home - which they agreed to do, immediately.

But not before saying 'sorry' for not having it.

Optimus Prime

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
So when this sandwich becomes available again will the craze continue or was it a passing fad?

superchuck500

tiny changes
VIP Subscribing Member
Diamond VIP Contributor
Reaction score
But being Canadian, they had to be very nice about the protesting, right?

Like "If it wouldn't be too much trouble, could you please stop supporting anti-homosexual organizations, eh?"
It’s more like “Hey Buddy - we don’t appreciate your intolerance!”

B5BFFD7E-3021-413E-BEF8-6046703F085F.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom