Popeye's Chicken Sandwich (5 Viewers)

They're the same color...but the horseradish in Mardi Gras Mustard isn't typical of Dijon mustards.
I actually just tried the Mardi Gras mustard for the first time fairly recently. Now, granted, I have a fairly high tolerance for spicy, but to me it was pretty blah.

But, as I said, you like what you like.

I actually just tried the Mardi Gras mustard for the first time fairly recently. Now, granted, I have a fairly high tolerance for spicy, but to me it was pretty blah.

But, as I said, you like what you like.
It's in my top 3 dipping sauces in the history of fast food dipping sauces (along w/the Polynesian sauce from Chik-fil-a and Cane's sauce).

If it goes down wrong, your entire sinus cavity is likely to catch fire.

It's in my top 3 dipping sauces in the history of fast food dipping sauces (along w/the Polynesian sauce from Chik-fil-a and Cane's sauce).

If it goes down wrong, your entire sinus cavity is likely to catch fire.
We can definitely agree on the Polynesian sauce. That is one of my favorites, as well.

She used to work at the one on Williams and West Esplanade a few years back, so we ordered from her a lot. She was a guest on some talk show that gifted her a car. We havent seen her in a long while until we went to the one on Loyola a few months ago, and there she was.
I think she might be planning to retire. I can't say because I've never seen the voice and face at the same time. Just seems like the story is unique and current.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom