Popeye's Chicken Sandwich (3 Viewers)

I used to love the BK chicken sandwich.. from the time i was a little kid, it was always my go-to whenever we went there.. for some reason, what sticks out to me about it was how they cut the sandwich in half, but instead of slicing it normally, it was sort of a diagonal slice... weird.. And I remember when i was in college, they came out with the “international” versions of their chicken sandwich- they slapped on some marinara sauce and called one the ‘Italian’ chicken sandwich’, salsa for the ‘Mexican’, etc.. Silly, but they were actually pretty good.. havent had one in years though.

Yeah, the diagonal cut and the sub-like shape of the sandwich was definitely different. I liked it when I was in college. I lived directly across the street from the one at the corner of Johnston Street and W. St. Mary Blvd. The was a BK and a Taco Bell at that same intersection. Sort of rotated between BK, Taco Bell and Olde Tyme Grocery (their shrimp poboys...too good!).

The Italian one was also to my liking. Never tried any other chicken sandwiches at BK.

I was a fan of the orginal BK chicken sandwich, especially the Italian one. That thing smacked pretty damn good. But I think not many people know about the new spicy chicken sandwich that's also pretty damn good. I think they rolled it out with the whole chicken sandwich war or whatever but it's pretty good. Similar to Wendy's but not quite as good. Spicier I think, but not quite as good.

I want to give their fried chicken sammich a try asap, I've heard good things about 'em...

I want to give their fried chicken sammich a try asap, I've heard good things about 'em...
Oh its really freaking good. I've had it a few times. The only one I think is better is District Donuts.

Tried Roy Rogers spicy chicken sandwich today

middle of the pack

no need to get again, certainly not over the gold rush

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom