Popeye's Chicken Sandwich (4 Viewers)

Same store? I’ve never had that happen. That is a pretty major no no for a place that only does chicken.
Same store and a franchisee who is on top of it when it comes to running an operation.

I have had more than my share over the last year (including one today), and have never had an undercooked one. Sometimes too much sauce, or too much breading, or maybe too dry because it had been sitting in the bin too long, but never raw.

OG McChicken sandwich for me, as far as McD's goes. Do they even make that anymore?

I'm eating the McDonald's crispy chicken sandwich right now.

The idea that anyone would think this is as good or better than a Chick-Fil-A sandwich is offensive.
On the rare occasion I get a McDonald's chicken sandwich, the only one halfway decent is the buttermilk chicken sandwich. The rest is meh. Both Popeyes and CFA are much better.

I'm eating the McDonald's crispy chicken sandwich right now.

The idea that anyone would think this is as good or better than a Chick-Fil-A sandwich is offensive.
Had one a few monhs back, never again. It was so dry it was like eating sawdust.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. If you're in a Popeyes thread on a Saints board talking about Chick-fil-a, you should move to Atlanta and become a Falcons fan.
Popeyes could learn a ton about good customer service from CFA. I'll take Popeyes for taste, but service and food quality probably go to CFA.

This has zero to do with my sports team or locale. It has to do with being a customer and holding the company to task for a mgmt problem which is holding them back from being more dominant.

If they had mgmt like Raising Cane's to get service and quality issues sorted out, they'd probably put a few CFA locations out of business.

I would. CFA is nasty.
I love CFA sandwiches and tbh their chicken nuggets. Don’t get me wrong I’m glad Popeye’s brought their nuggets back as well. My grandsons all know if they are getting some nuggets from either place they are going to have to share with the old man in the front seat.

Popeyes could learn a ton about good customer service from CFA. I'll take Popeyes for taste, but service and food quality probably go to CFA.

This has zero to do with my sports team or locale. It has to do with being a customer and holding the company to task for a mgmt problem which is holding them back from being more dominant.

If they had mgmt like Raising Cane's to get service and quality issues sorted out, they'd probably put a few CFA locations out of business.
Yep, the difference is the consistency. I can go to just about any CFA store and you'll get the same quality customer service and food as any other one, so you'll rarely leave there without getting what you expect. On the other hand, here in my area, there are 3 Popeyes within 5 minutes and while the chicken itself is superior from a taste standpoint most of the time, I've had overcooked or incorrect orders, long, slow lines, and meh service there. And the quality across the 3 stores isn't very consistent.

In any case, I don't eat out very often anymore, and haven't for a few years, so it's not really that big a deal. Only reason the thread was bumped back up is because McDonald's is trying to up their game and isn't really succeeding, apparently.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom