Popeye's Coleslaw (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Man what happened it is some new type. i don't approve. first the golden fries i knew and loved as a kid are gone and now the new look coleslaw comes up short. boycott until we get the old style coleslaw back..........

GENTLEMEN! - Animal House style.

If I'm going to Popeyes, it's for chicken, biscuits and either dirty rice or the mashed potatoes. It's your own fault for getting the second tier side dishes. :D

If I'm going to Popeyes, it's for chicken, biscuits and either dirty rice or the mashed potatoes. It's your own fault for getting the second tier side dishes. :D

:plus-un2: Popeye's mashed potatoes are the greatest. I could live off of them for the rest of my life

Man, the off-season really sucks. :(

hey don't get me wrong i love that chicken but come on who is calling the shots on the slaw? it is some person from up north that doesnt know how we eat. these are the same people who steam our blue claw crabs and dip them in butter or rub seasoning on the shells.

What the hell's wrong with you, you don't go to Popeye's to get your veggies anyway.

I just had popeyes in Baton Rouge a week ago and the slaw seemed fine. Has it changed since then?

For the record, I go to popeyes for the chicken, biskets, red beans & rice, and yes, the slaw.

hey don't get me wrong i love that chicken but come on who is calling the shots on the slaw? it is some person from up north that doesnt know how we eat. these are the same people who steam our blue claw crabs and dip them in butter or rub seasoning on the shells.

Hi. I'm not broken and could use some exercise. I'm down here next to the Z key and under the Caps Lock. I'll include a picture of myself for remembrance. I need for you to hold me down at some point during a sentence.

Thanks in advance,
Shifty

22421658.jpg

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom