Porky Pig (1 Viewer)

uproar90

Carpathian Warlock
Reaction score
Have you seen hogs lately? Where? When...?

Looking to pick up 1 or 2 hogs between Christmas & New Years. Looking for something within 30 minutes of the metro area.

drive down I90 in at dusk. Hogs are everywhere along the road. I have no idea how legal it is, but when I fish the chef in the afternoon, I see them everywhere.

I also saw one on the old golf course in city park north of Harrison ave. the other morning on my run.

Side not, I saw a pack of cayotes in city park as well.

drive down I90 in at dusk. Hogs are everywhere along the road. I have no idea how legal it is, but when I fish the chef in the afternoon, I see them everywhere.

I also saw one on the old golf course in city park north of Harrison ave. the other morning on my run.

Side not, I saw a pack of cayotes in city park as well.

Near I-90 wouldn't be bad, depending on 'where', and how far I could get away from roads, etc.

I'll probably avoid Pearl River... I went there once during deer season and felt like I was in danger just riding in the truck through the area.

You could literally see folks just sitting out, on the ground with their guns...

Not one or two... The place was so full, it was frightening.

If there's a way to hunt off the river, It's not as crowded....

The problem is, not as many people hunt anymore. Back in the 70's and 80's, it was like a parade on the river there were so many boats for opening day. Today, if we see more than 5 it's a lot.

Honestly, I don't understand how there can be a problem...

They taste so damn good.

I think everyone should get a smoker and then go shoot a hog. :idunno:

TrueDat. I miss working at da plant, I was invited 3 times a year to pig roasts at deer camps. You partied all day and into da night, in da morning da pig was ready, & you were ready to eat it raw.
grin.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom