Porter hurt at practice (1 Viewer)

retthib

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
http://www.wwl.com/Kristian---Porter-hurt-as-Saints-prep-for-Falcons/5564557

On the injury front, the Saints walking wounded list grew by one player today. Cornerback Tracy Porter "did not practice" with a foot injury.

What happened to Porter?

"He was stepped on yesterday at practice," coach Sean Payton explained. If the coach seems vague in his response to injuries, it's because he is. It's for the reason of trying not to give the opponent any more information then they must.

Hope its not too serious. But him not practicing is not a good thing. Any word on this yet from today?

D'oh! I hope TP didn't get "Teddy Ginned" too badly. :covri:

The one thing that can stop us is an injury bug. I hope his injury is not a serious one. The above post just assured me that it is not serious.

If he practises tomorrow then it is most likely a non-issue.

Playing on MNF may be a blessing in disguise. And I forgot the schedule got pushed back a day, so tomorrows practice would be like the normal Friday practice. I agree w/ Merl, tomorrow's practice will be key.

Injuruies will hurt this team chances. That is the only thing that is going to stop us.

If we can't stay healthy for 16 and throughout it is hard...:no:

Injuruies will hurt this team chances. That is the only thing that is going to stop us.

If we can't stay healthy for 16 and throughout it is hard...:no:
I would actually like for us to stay healthy for 19 :9:

Gald we have Malcolm Jenkins in the wings. Waitaminute he is in the wings is he not? Or is he still hurt?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom