Positions updated on official site... (1 Viewer)

Why Is #53 LB Humber on the roster? Thought he was an URFA, was he re-signed?

It's exciting to read over some of the names I haven't really thought about since last year. Nick Toon, Greg Romeus (Two bum knees but who knows...), Tyrunn Walker, Andy Tanner, Travaris Cadet. I'd like to see these young guys continue to develop.

A lot of our starters stuck around long enough and developed into starters, Lance Moore, Pierre Thomas, DLP, Bushrod, Strief, Henderson. I'd like to see more of the same.

It's exciting to read over some of the names I haven't really thought about since last year. Nick Toon, Greg Romeus (Two bum knees but who knows...), Tyrunn Walker, Andy Tanner, Travaris Cadet. I'd like to see these young guys continue to develop.

A lot of our starters stuck around long enough and developed into starters, Lance Moore, Pierre Thomas, DLP, Bushrod, Strief, Henderson. I'd like to see more of the same.
And Braylon Broughton, Chris Givens, Andrew Tiller, Marcel Jones, Saalim Hakim.

DL positions not changed...Johnson and Walker won't be DT in the new defense.

Well just to add contrast we are going to be technically running a TNE front. 3Tech 1 tech 5 tech. If im not mistaken. So thats a Tackle, NoseTackle and a DE. So maybe they are clumping the Tackles together for not instead of having NT they are just DT's because if you notice Bunkley is listed as DT and we know that hes going to be a NT.

Anyhow you r probably right but yeah...just for the sake of argument.

I expect Martez to play ILB next to Lofton. Galette will start at one OLB position and hopefully one of Victor Butler/James Harrison/Elvis Dumervil will start opposite of him.

Ha, this year just may be Andy Tanner's year to final crack the final 53. Excited to see how all these guys will perform in the new scheme. Didn't realize Tyrunn Walker was that big. I recall reading 280lbs when we signed him as an UFA, dude is huge. Maybe he can fill that Ricky Jean-Francois role for us.

What about Michael Higgins? Wasn't be a developmental basketball guy? He's been in the background but the team has kept him around.. I wonder when he's going to step up?

Well just to add contrast we are going to be technically running a TNE front. 3Tech 1 tech 5 tech. If im not mistaken. So thats a Tackle, NoseTackle and a DE. So maybe they are clumping the Tackles together for not instead of having NT they are just DT's because if you notice Bunkley is listed as DT and we know that hes going to be a NT.

Anyhow you r probably right but yeah...just for the sake of argument.

The 1-technique is not really a "nose" position. You'd be lined up directly on the center, 0-tech.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom