Saints Positive Saints fans lets unite (1 Viewer)

dapperdan

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
I’ve been completely in for 45 years. I will never go all in again. It is obvious that the playoff game was rigged. Otherwise one ref would of been let go to make an example of.

I will always love the saints but I also don’t trust DA in September. Now after that I like him a lot.

Rdanderson91

Krispy Kreme
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
At the end of day I would like to think we are one big Saints family. I'm sure no one this board prays for Saints failure.
You’d be surprised. Plenty of people here would root for failure just so they can pat themselves on the back for “calling it”

Taker597

Hall-of-Famer
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I think it's just entertainment at this point. I don't care as long we are winning. It's a message forum. If you get worked up by an opinion. You really need a new hobby.

Granted, I'll spend most my season making reverse jinx threads and people will seriously get their feelings hurt.

If you honestly can't have fun with it. This place is pretty miserable with everyone trying to tell you how to feel instead of letting them express their feelings regardless how wrong they are. You shouldn't care. I don't care.

If someone wants to be negative. Go at it. I wanna roast and makes some jokes.

Reaction score
I am sick and tired of hearing the negativity chat with the so called Saints fans. I'm all in like a lot of these people on this board are
Oh boy wait tell you see the Gameday thread when the regular season starts. Some of it is justified especially when we are down by a TD or two. But sometimes we can be up by 20 in the 4th quarter and you would of thought the end of the world just started when the other teams scores a TD in garbage time with less than 2 minutes left.

zeketombar

Veteran
Reaction score
Welcome aboard and you learn to overlook the ignorant!
I am sick and tired of hearing the negativity chat with the so called Saints fans. I'm all in like a lot of these people on this board are
Saints are winning the Super Bowl this year. Down year for much of the NFC. We have none of the questions the others teams do. Worst season in years for the other teams in the NFC South. Wire to wire domination.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom