Saints Positive Saints fans lets unite (1 Viewer)

First rule about Saints report: Don't go to the Gameday thread
I was warned about the GDB when I first signed on, but still peeked in. Yuk. 2 places I never go on here anymore are the GDB & PDB. Just can't get clean after looking in those places.
Some people are positive by nature , some people are negative, either way it does not make one more or less a Saints fan, just saying
Imo, the bigger problem are those negative Nancys who insist on dragging down the optimistic ones. They would like nothing better than to drag the optimistic posters down to their level. That leaves me wondering if they are here as a fan or because they have a screw loose. Again, the ignore function comes into play here.

Last edited:
I think we have a great shot of winning the NFC South division for the 3rd straight year. Coach Payton seemed rejuvenated last season, and I could tell he was having fun last night. The roster is loaded, and we have several important 2nd and 3rd year players who will hopefully take that next leap.

There’s a lot to be positive about. Of course crazy things happen, and you never know what a season may bring. But I see nothing wrong with positivity. It seems to bother some, but hey, that’s their problem.

If posts in the gameday board upset you, you are taking this thing way more seriously that it needs to be.

Out of curiosity, what negativity are you talking about?

First rule about Saints report: Don't go to the Gameday thread
A dark place where any play given up over 10 yards and it’s the worst defense in the history of the NFL and everybody should be fired or cut.

These people usually lose their phones or have their internet go down when there’s a sack, turnover or big stop.

We are better than we were at this time last year, not as good as we were ten years ago at this time.

Is that positive or negative?

I guess it depends on the reader.

Look guys. We have been living in the pure golden years of the franchise. I am so proud to be a fan of this team and organization.We have been to watch closely a Hall of Fame QB. The Saints have been an extraordinary stable organization. I have been a fan since the early 70s. Always a fan, win or lose. That is what a fan does. Sure I get P'Oed at bad plays, but I move on. For a team who sucked for most of 40 years of my life, I never quit them. Plays away from the Super Bowl? I really never thought we would win one! Perfection is not obtainable, but you can see they are always working for it. Can't ask for more than that.

A dark place where any play given up over 10 yards and it’s the worst defense in the history of the NFL and everybody should be fired or cut.

These people usually lose their phones or have their internet go down when there’s a sack, turnover or big stop.

geez.

Talk about a Negative Post.

LOL

If I were you, I would seriously consider passing on that practice. Frankly, I flat don't like it.

Opps, I meant last season.

I have a new gimmick for this season. It's gonna be fun.

I'll let someone be the dead falcon reverse jinx person. There is always that person, anyways.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom