Saints Positive Saints fans lets unite (1 Viewer)

You’d be surprised. Plenty of people here would root for failure just so they can pat themselves on the back for “calling it”

f7FdEdG_d.jpg

I think it's just entertainment at this point. I don't care as long we are winning. It's a message forum. If you get worked up by an opinion. You really need a new hobby.

Granted, I'll spend most my season making reverse jinx threads and people will seriously get their feelings hurt.

If you honestly can't have fun with it. This place is pretty miserable with everyone trying to tell you how to feel instead of letting them express their feelings regardless how wrong they are. You shouldn't care. I don't care.

If someone wants to be negative. Go at it. I wanna roast and makes some jokes.

I am sick and tired of hearing the negativity chat with the so called Saints fans. I'm all in like a lot of these people on this board are

Oh boy wait tell you see the Gameday thread when the regular season starts. Some of it is justified especially when we are down by a TD or two. But sometimes we can be up by 20 in the 4th quarter and you would of thought the end of the world just started when the other teams scores a TD in garbage time with less than 2 minutes left.

Welcome aboard and you learn to overlook the ignorant!
I am sick and tired of hearing the negativity chat with the so called Saints fans. I'm all in like a lot of these people on this board are
Saints are winning the Super Bowl this year. Down year for much of the NFC. We have none of the questions the others teams do. Worst season in years for the other teams in the NFC South. Wire to wire domination.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom