Positives, Debbie Downers and Realists - Come together to Beat Giants! (1 Viewer)

Swimmer

Medsamust Saint Fan
Reaction score
It's game day brother's and sisters. We've had all week for disagreements.

But it is game day, we are part of the Who Dat Nation. On any given Sunday we can beat any team in the NFL. Brees can continue his march to own all major passing records.

So Who Dat Bothers and Sister - Why do you think we will win today? What are your hopes?

"The Swimmer' throws out a challenge. Just for today, no Who Dat Brother or Sister calls each other Stupid or Dumb or an Idiot or anything really personally negative.

I think our defense gets 2 turnovers. Thomas has his 1st monster day and the rush defense puts in a solid performance. In a track meet, imvho, Saints 58 - Giants 47. Take the Over :jpshakehead:

I want nothing more than saints to beat giants being I live in giant territory. I'm just a realist in this situation hopefully I'm wrong

But it is game day, we are part of the Who Dat Nation. On any given Sunday we can beat any team in the NFL. Brees can continue his march to own all major passing records.

So Who Dat Bothers and Sister - Why do you think we will win today? What are your hopes?

"The Swimmer' throws out a challenge. Just for today, no Who Dat Brother or Sister calls each other Stupid or Dumb or an Idiot or anything really personally negative.

I think our defense gets 2 turnovers. Thomas has his 1st monster day and the rush defense puts in a solid performance. In a track meet, imvho, Saints 58 - Giants 47. Take the Over :jpshakehead:
we had our disagreements about the talent but I'll always pull for the Saints; the black and gold are very special to me

I want nothing more than saints to beat giants being I live in giant territory. I'm just a realist in this situation hopefully I'm wrong

When I can step back, it's funny how I classify myself regarding positions or view. I like the term Realist, but I may be the biggest, biased Homer on the planet. So for today. I am a Who Dat Homer blind to anything but hope for a win and if not, that we play a tough game with spirit.

we had our disagreements about the talent but I'll always pull for the Saints; the black and gold are very special to me

And Doc - that is one major position you and I and thousands more Who Dats, agree upon today. Nice post. Thx!

at the end of the day we're just fans. Our thoughts and opinions have zero effect on the game. I'll just root for them like I always have and either be happy or ****** at the end of the game. It's a 30 year tradition.

I don't think you have to worry. I think we all agree on most things by far. Fan boards seems to amplify dissension, making it seem like we disagree on many more things than we do.

I think we all root for the Saints every day, but we also want improvement every day. Debate is a good thing. It broadens our knowledge and sharpens our interest.

I don't think it's wise to tell everyone not to call you any of those names. It's gonna happen, we all know it will, ..........it's just a matter of time!

Haha - I thought it was a joke, but wasn't 100% sure. When I read it, i thought, "This guys sounds like the type intelligent arse that would be alot fun watching a Saints game with" - Who Dat Brother!!!!

I don't think it's wise to tell everyone not to call you any of those names. It's gonna happen, we all know it will, ..........it's just a matter of time!

We can call the Giants and the officials all those names, and commercial abuse. But for today, let's try to be decent and have fun with fellow Who Dats. Just a personal request. And if we lose, we are all hurting.Let's try and keep that in mind. But we are going to Win!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom