SEAKING

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
COLSTON, wow what a catch on the 4 and 10

The team never quit

Beerman is back

any I forgot?

I think Brees still proved that he doesn't get wavered, and stuck with it. It carries over to the entire offense. He had an off game, but maintained his composure. I really like the way he plays.........

Colston's for real. Believe it or not I still had a few questions. I thought he was going to be a good WR but I didn't know for sure if his ceiling was just as a solid #2 or possibly higher.

After today I feel confident, he's a future franchise WR.

It prooved that Brees can go deep. If we can get the running game going again then that is really good news!

I like Fujita still.

It was just one of those days and there will be those for every team in the NFL. What could go wrong did and early this team played flat. I will give it to them they continued to hustle, but the unforced mistakes were killers.

NOW, lets see what Coach Payton does to get them ready for an important road Divisional game in Tampa next week. That will be a big one and the Bucs are not playing bad ball these last few weeks.

I think Brees still proved that he doesn't get wavered, and stuck with it. It carries over to the entire offense. He had an off game, but maintained his composure. I really like the way he plays.........

yes, he had a SLIGHTLY off game. But that first INT. for a TD was a bounce off the receivers shoulders, AND he had no running game.

Look at the big picture, and he didn't have as bad a game as it seemed.

Brees is a very good QB and will take us farther than Brooks ever hoped to

Colston is for real....

Horn isn't as old as we might have thought, he still knows how to play football

Our offensive line did pretty good considering we were down the whole game and had to throw so much.

Other than that it wasn't too good.

Bush looked horrible. He continues to get negative yardage. He isn't outrunning too many people. He makes bad decisions running the ball and just doesn't look natural.

Our defense isn't as good as first let on. We have serious problems in the secondary and they will not be solved until next year. Simoneau had 1 tackle and 1 assist. We allow a lot of big plays. We can not expect to do that week in and week out and be competitive.

Brees is a very good QB and will take us farther than Brooks ever hoped to

Colston is for real....

Horn isn't as old as we might have thought, he still knows how to play football

Our offensive line did pretty good considering we were down the whole game and had to throw so much.

Other than that it wasn't too good.

Bush looked horrible. He continues to get negative yardage. He isn't outrunning too many people. He makes bad decisions running the ball and just doesn't look natural.

Our defense isn't as good as first let on. We have serious problems in the secondary and they will not be solved until next year. Simoneau had 1 tackle and 1 assist. We allow a lot of big plays. We can not expect to do that week in and week out and be competitive.

I completely agree. Before today I thought we had a legit shot at the playoffs, but now I am not so sure I can with our defense. They have gotten progressively worse. As for our offense, it seems like every 3 games or so they come out and start real slow and put the team in a hole. This game they did that again but it was coicidentally the day the D decided to have their worst game.

I'm not trying to bash Bush, but when you don't fair catch a punt near our endzone you need to block someone, not watch the punt team down the ball on the 2.

+New Orleans

Down 28-7 going into half-time, our fans were clapping and cheering on the boys as they headed into the locker room. It really put things into perspective after the last couple of years. We lost, but we still have friends and family over this evening. My neighbor, who just moved to the city, asked if we were still cooking out after a loss. Of course we are! Just having the Saints in the city is a victory right now! And as I told her, "Yeah, we lost. But it's not like we're not going to the Super Bowl!".

The game in itself was a positive. We stunk, no doubt about it. But something tells me we'll win a few more. :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom