Possibility of single game tix for Seahawks? (1 Viewer)

aholdern

Veteran
Reaction score
My wife and I are thinking about coming to the Oct 30 game (my Birthday is the next day)? Right now on stub hub decent single game tix are going for ~$300 each. Any guess if they will go up or down?

Also, any opinions on:

JW Marriott New Orleans
614 Canal Street, (Driveway Entrance on 611 Common Street) New Orleans, LA 70130 USA

vs

Courtyard New Orleans Downtown Near the French Quarter
124 St. Charles Avenue New Orleans, Louisiana 70130

vs

New Orleans Marriott
555 Canal Street New Orleans, Louisiana 70130

Anyway, I had fun with Saints fans before after and during that Monday Night game in 2013...hoping to return the favor.

I would choose either of the Marriott's. They are caddy corner from each other on Canal Street.

As far as tickets go i depends on who you ask but as a season ticket holder that lives out of state I sll a good amount of mine on the NFL Ticket Exchange. They usually start going quick when training camp starts and prices then tend to increase some. BDM

The price of tickets could go up or down but the biggest factor will be what our record is in October.

JW Marriot is nice. I haven't stayed at the others.

Sometimes the road team returns an allotment of tickets. Not especially common but it does happen. Seahawks fans travel pretty well, so again it's probably not likely.

There will be plenty tickets available on ticket exchange. I always buy on there on the night before the game or the morning of and usually pay close to face.

Looks like the Seattle game is the most expensive ticket on our schedule, from what I'm seeing on TicketExchange.

I usually start monitoring Ticketexchange early in the summer for tickets. It's a good bellwether for gauging the market of public interest for each home game.

Another question...is it realistic to take the streetcar to the game (we are staying at the Marriott) or will it be too crowded?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom