(Possible) Falcons New Uniforms Leak Online (1 Viewer)

If that was one of our members that got in there and got us that shot well then he or she should be SR member of the month for ruining the surprise :D:LOL:

Helmet on the table looks matte now with a larger logo (maybe tweaked), and now they have the chrome face mask that Tampa just ditched

It doesn't matter what they wear. "There will be blood"!! Their little dirty birdie blood will be flowing and spurting all over the field again this season. We will continue to pluck their stank arse feathers, one by one, from their withered and lifeless bodies.

Those look really 90s and not in a good way..

The red to black fade is terrible - like peewee football bad!!!

The all white one is clean and simple, and I can see the black/white top/pants looking good too, but idk how I feel about the number font bc you can’t see any numbers other than 2 and 0. The way the other numbers look could change how I feel about the whole thing.

I really wish they’d have gone back to red helmets tho. I just think rest is such a really color for helmets. There’s just so much black, and pewter with TB, in our division, and add the fact that the Chiefs are the only other red helmet in the league, that it would’ve been nice to see a change.

Now our division has gone from 1 great and 3 terrible sets to 1 great, 2 decent, and 1 terrible (CAR). I personally think their colors and design looks like a dated later 90s arena football league team especially when they go with the blue top and white pants. Unpopular opinion, I know, but those stripes are poop.

I know we hate the Falcons, but I love talking about uniforms. Sorry, end of uniform talk for now.

Last edited:
It's an improvement over the last ones, but not by much I think. Not a big fan of the gradient. I like the removal of all but a simpler stripe. The numbers could be ok, need to see more than 20 to form an opinion. Overall, I'd say it's a swing and miss. They could do much better. Even being Failcons.

That black to red gradient jersey isn't half bad! No, it's 100% bad! LMAO! It's like Arena Football!

yes, but if you poop your pants in that one, it won't show even if its a doozy.

Think GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

What are they doing in that one picture? Is that a leaked photo from their moments right before the post game shower?

Oh by the way, they can try to disguise themselves by changing their uniform every year, but they're still the Falcons. Nowhere to run and nowhere to hide.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom