(Possible) Falcons New Uniforms Leak Online (1 Viewer)

Considering the Bucs just showcased their new set today, these images have leaked online supposedly showing the new threads for the Falcons. Thoughts?

Is it me or do Failcons seem to change/update their uniforms a lot ?

Anyway , they look like a cross between an Arena league and Texas Tech uniforms.

Not a fan

i don't know whether to laugh at how poorly this was executed or to be weirdly irritated that they're kinda trying us with the black on black/white on white. I guess after three years of people donning our color rush unis the best in football, other teams are gonna try to emulate that look. Tampa takes a step fwd, Atlanta takes a step back. At least Tampa's have some historical significance (and don't look cheap), but when will teams learn to JUST STOP MESSING WITH THE FONTS? it's bad.

Last edited:
Ok so thats 2 out of the 4 NFCS teams that have new uniforms now. Do y'all think Panthers and Saints are unveiling new ones next?

Yyvt9hl.jpg

Did they increase the size of the failcon on the helmet... looks like it. Also looks like they adopted a doo-doo number font... didn't they learn anything from Tampa?
Looks like they did make the Falcon bigger. They don't look bad, but the all white is copying us.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom