Possible major Auburn recruiting violations (1 Viewer)

TideSaint

All-Pro
Reaction score
This may be a bunch of bullcrap, but then again a lot of people are stating it for fact so take it for what it is worth. I don't necessarily believe it, but I thought it would make for some interesting discussion. So here it is: Jerrell Harris, the OLB from Alabama, was being recruited heavily by Auburn. It is no secret that Tuberville tried to enlist Harris' mother in swaying her son his way, evidenced by him visiting her many times even while she was at work. In the end Jerrell chose Bama, but what is now being reported throughout the state of Alabama is that Mrs. Harris has recordings of conversations with someone from the Auburn program, no individual has been named at this point, offering her money if Jerrell signed with them. As I said I don't know if it is true but it is coming from a bunch of different sources, some I believe and others who are ridiculous. The one other thing that interests me is that they are all saying the same thing. I guess we will all know something sooner or later, true or untrue.

I think this is likely just Bama fans' response to the rumors that Bama is being investigated for recruiting violations.

Where are you hearing this? If you have links to this report, it will make it easier to figure out whether there is any substance to the rumor or not. I tried a Google search on this, and this thread was the first thing that popped up about it.

That's funny, I heard the same thing about a video tape and Saban. Haven't seen it, don't believe it.

That's funny, I heard the same thing about a video tape and Saban. Haven't seen it, don't believe it.

The only Saban video I have seen is the one showcasing his excellent dancing skills. :)

I don't really buy into it either but if it is true, thats pretty interesting

From the Pitt game

Attachments

• pittsburgh-west-virginia-fo.jpg
    pittsburgh-west-virginia-fo.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Where are you hearing this? If you have links to this report, it will make it easier to figure out whether there is any substance to the rumor or not. I tried a Google search on this, and this thread was the first thing that popped up about it.

It's nothing concrete like I posted earlier, but here is something from Alabama's Scout forums.

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?S=14#s=14&f=2624&t=2028842

However, I first heard of this from someone face to face not on the internet. Again, take it for what it is worth. I honestly don't think anyone would be that stupid, and actually I could care less if it is true. Now if we were talking about Tennessee...

richrodriguez.jpg

If this is true, within the context of other rumors that have been floating around, Auburn tattled on Bama and now Bama is tattling right back. a.k.a. Tuberville and Saban have both decided to go nuclear against each other.

If this is true, within the context of other rumors that have been floating around, Auburn tattled on Bama and now Bama is tattling right back. a.k.a. Tuberville and Saban have both decided to go nuclear against each other.

Yep and I think that's just great, unless they just start snitching on everyone.:grumpy:

It's nothing concrete like I posted earlier, but here is something from Alabama's Scout forums.

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?S=14#s=14&f=2624&t=2028842

However, I first heard of this from someone face to face not on the internet. Again, take it for what it is worth. I honestly don't think anyone would be that stupid, and actually I could care less if it is true. Now if we were talking about Tennessee...

I'm just curious because I have family that live in Alabama and they haven't heard anything about this.

I think this is likely just Bama fans' response to the rumors that Bama is being investigated for recruiting violations.

I tend to agree.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom