Possible Ravens Trade (1 Viewer)

Gideon

Reaction score
I've been thinking alot about how to get the trade with the Ravens done to get Ellis at 8...assuming he's still there

Would this be a possibility in the vast wisdom of the SR community?

We give: Our first and third this year, plus a 4th next year (which we'll more than likely have two of)

We get : Their first and fourth this year, and their third next year.

Basically, they'd be moving down two spots in the first, and turning next years third into this years third, with this years fourth into next years fourth...it seems to make draft value chart sense to me...but I'm not that savvy on what constitutes a feasible trade.

I'd be ecstatic with this if it lands us Ellis - giving up one pick this year and a pick next year (of which we'd have two). It also has the added benefit of covering the conditional pick that we'll probably have to give to the Jets (though that might be a second...)

Thoughts?

Too complicated...plus Ravens may consider moving up to #5 (KC) if Matt Ryan is still on the board.

Don't involve next year, just
Saints give up their 1st and 3rd
Saints get Raven's 1st and Raven's 4th.

It works on the chart and makes sense. We recoup the fourth lost in the Vilma trade.
And you are crazy if you would prefer to keep our 3rd rather than get Ellis/Dorsey.

The Bengals will be trading up too but the Raven's will not want to have a monster DT to face twice a year as the Bengals are in their division.
The above trade works with the Pats too if we need to go that far.

Too much for a player that could end up being a backup player his first year. We're strong at the DT position already. We do need to get a lot younger, but I wouln't trade away picks to do so. If he's still there at the 10th spot then grab him, but I wouldn't trade up to get him.

Too much for a player that could end up being a backup player his first year. We're strong at the DT position already. We do need to get a lot younger, but I wouln't trade away picks to do so. If he's still there at the 10th spot then grab him, but I wouldn't trade up to get him.

I would!:ezbill:

Hell they need receiver help give them Henderson and swap 1st's.

With Ogden retiring they need an OT, that's why I been saying Offer them Stinch to swap 1s. Tho, being Devery only signed for a year, it might work for us--but they won't like it.

What makes you think we are strong at DT? We're weak everywhere on D.

i'm against trading up for a dt...first round dt's are very hit and miss..if one falls to us at 10, great..but too many on here want to throw away all our draft choices...they are incredibly valuable. If the 2 dts are gone, then another valuable player will be there at 10

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom