Possible Restricted Free Agents to Sign (1 Viewer)

Dleger

Elite Dimensions
Reaction score
We don't have to go into the draft looking to fill all of our needs. One option for NT is Steelers RFA Steve McClendon who's expected to be Casey Hampton's eventual replacement.

He's a massive guy who could spell R. Bunkley in the DL rotation.

We don't have to go into the draft looking to fill all of our needs. One option for NT is Steelers RFA Steve McClendon who's expected to be Casey Hampton's eventual replacement.

He's a massive guy who could spell R. Bunkley in the DL rotation.

and the price is...?

Have you ever heard the term, money talks? The old poison pill trick ought to do it!!

I would do back flips if we could sign Danario Alexander away from San Diego. For whatever reason the Chargers gave him the lowest possible tender so they will receive no compensation from a team that signs him. The Chargers are betting that no team will offer a significant contract to Alexander due to his long history of knee issues and that might be true, but that's a big gamble considering the guy is their #1 WR.

If he could be had at reasonable price I think he'd be a perfect fit for us. Really he'd be a great fit for any team if he could stay healthy. At 6'5", 220 lbs he'd be another big target for Drew and an absolute nightmare in the red zone. He could also serve as a deep threat because despite his tremendous size he still runs in the 4.4 to 4.5 range. Oh, and he can catch.

Why do I know so much about this Charger? I picked him up off the waiver wire in fantasy last year and he was simply awesome.

At Nose Tackle, I would try to sign Chris Baker of the Redskins. The Redskins are in cap jail and probably would not match a front loaded 3 year deal.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom