Possible trade up for Myles Garrett? (1 Viewer)

So I've been thinking, and wanted to see if this is even possible. Say we trade Cooks to philly and get their first round pick. Would packaging our first rounder with philly's first round and trading up to get Myles Garrett would that be something that is even possible. I'm not to familiar with the points each pick has and not sure if trading those two first rounders be enough to move up to take 1 pick over all. Could it be done and what does everyone here think about that scenario where we lad Garrett? Or should be just stay up and pick up and as many defensive pieces as we can?

If we get two 1st round picks I want two 1st round players/starters. We need as much talent as we can get and stay away from cap hell.

Wonder if the Browns would flip flop picks for Cooks straight up. They still keep an almost top ten pick to draft a qb and get a very good young wr. They have holes everywhere and just need talent. We draft Garrett and sign Torrey Smith to fill Cooks spot. Draft bpa in 2nd round.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom