Analysis Possibly the only intelligent Falcons fan (1 Viewer)

Playmaker0017 is pretty savvy.

It's no surprise that she defends her team (like you do for that crazy uncle at the family reunion), but she also looks at things realistically (most of the time).

:gosaints:
Realistic?
Man, has she got the wool pulled over your eyes my brother. Go read the stuff she posts about the Saints over on theTATF board and see if that will change your opinion of her.
Haven't you noticed?
She's only acknowledged the no call, and Mike Thomas as a top receiver, but that's about it.
She cherry picks stats to fit her narrative.
Remember. When she was on here saying Matt Ryan was a better qb than Drew Brees : "since 2016?"
She got blasted for that faux pas and rightfully so.
She loves to quote stats as if stats are the only thing that matters.
Everyone knows that M. Ryan's yards are the result of garbage time passes when the. game is out of reach, and also due to the fact that the Falcons have Basically NO running game whatsoever.
We all know Brees has the heart of a champion and he has the skins on the wall to prove it. His ability to lead and inspire his team is head and shoulders above anything Matt Ryan could ever dream of doing with the Falcons. It takes more than stats to make a great qb.
Think about it, she insults Drew Brees, our Hall of Fame qb, on our very own Saints message board.
I was done with her after that.
I've got no use for anything she has to say!

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom