Analysis Possibly the only intelligent Falcons fan (1 Viewer)

I find it very strange that people make these videos in their car.... :hihi:

Is he in an '04 F150?

I've been listening to David, (aka sportsliveinthe ATL), ON YouTube for years. He is notorious for talking smack about the Saints. That is the first time I've ever heard him give props to the Saints.
That was a respectful vlog posting and I got to give him a thumbs up for that.
I think if most Falcon fans were honest, they would give Drew and the Saints the respect they're due.

I've been listening to David, (aka sportsliveinthe ATL), ON YouTube for years. He is notorious for talking smack about the Saints. That is the first time I've ever heard him give props to the Saints.
That was a respectful vlog posting and I got to give him a thumbs up for that.
I think if most Falcon fans were honest, they would give Drew and the Saints the respect they're due.
I think most have accepted that the Matt Ryan Era, which has been the best time of Falcons football, will be completely overshadowed by the Payton/Brees Era.

Honestly, Matt Ryan is a good QB. You may not believe he is on the Drew Brees level but as NFL QB's go, he is in the top third. Now having said that, he has been overshadowed by Brees for most of his career. There will come the day when Ryan will be considered the best QB in the South once Drew is retired. I hope that transitional period is short and that the Saints draft or acquire the next "Drew Brees".

I hope that transitional period is short and that the Saints draft or acquire the next "Drew Brees".
haystack.jpg

Needle... meet haystack.

I wouldn't have believed one existed if I didn't watch this YouTube video.
The fun starts at the one minute mark. :ezbill:

He was doing fine until the 3:49 when he's looking forward to results of week 2. Says things can turn quickly with Saints, Bucs and Panthers all losing in week 2, not realizing that can't happen with Bucs and Panthers playing each other.

He was doing fine until the 3:49 when he's looking forward to results of week 2. Says things can turn quickly with Saints, Bucs and Panthers all losing in week 2, not realizing that can't happen with Bucs and Panthers playing each other.
Intelligence can be fleeting for some folks. :ezbill:

Playmaker0017 is pretty savvy.

It's no surprise that she defends her team (like you do for that crazy uncle at the family reunion), but she also looks at things realistically (most of the time).

:gosaints:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom