Post a great song most people probably have never heard (1 Viewer)

This IMO was a great band that a lot of folks would probably dig but have never heard of.....

I have always struggled with PT. I love the heavier stuff, but sometimes it meanders too much for my taste.

Soda Pop Spys - Chupacabra
Defunct San Antonio Surf-Swing band

The intro reminds me of DSO, Diablo Swing Orchestra's Ballroom Boogie.

It then shifts into Robert Rodriguez's Desperado, A personal favorite movie. Thanks.

I love DSO-

I'm going off script a bit.

One of my classmates has been in a few bands, mostly with his brother and now one with his wife.

This was from before when it was him and his brother. It used to be a 4 man group (and they had a very good album, but you can't find it on youtube).. They later changed their name to the Electric No No.

cute video.

Now, they're Warren Dunes.

Very different vibe. I dig their second song in this live set. There is a long interview in the middle, that's skipable.

The vid - Crosstown Villain.

Running for Cover

All right, I'm caught up through the first two pages. Gonna keep at it tomorrow. Not all of it's my cup, but I'm digging some.

Ok, going back on script..

A band you know, a song you might know, or maybe not... Street Spirit (Fade Out)

Lords of Summer from Metallica.

For my concert band geeks...

Old school gamer..

Phantasy Star 4's intro is great.

I'm not sure this would qualify as a great song, but it was at the top of the charts for a short while in the early 70s. After listening to it the present pandemic may not seem so bad.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom