Post a picture of your boat! (1 Viewer)

"Thats my boat!"

Attachments

• DSCN6321.jpg
    DSCN6321.jpg
    199.9 KB · Views: 27
This thread is depressing me. I need a better job :/

I've learned this weekend, where I fish, I have to use an aluminum boat. Fiberglass would get so tore up.

Spent about 8 hours on the water Saturday. Caught 3 sting rays, 5 cat fish, 4 rat reds, 3 small specks, and 1 small drum. What a waste. LOL. Shrimp on the bottom, shrimp on the top, artificial... didn't matter.

I've learned this weekend, where I fish, I have to use an aluminum boat. Fiberglass would get so tore up.

Spent about 8 hours on the water Saturday. Caught 3 sting rays, 5 cat fish, 4 rat reds, 3 small specks, and 1 small drum. What a waste. LOL. Shrimp on the bottom, shrimp on the top, artificial... didn't matter.

The lunar calendar says it was supposed to be bad... Supposedly going to suck every weekend this month.

Tomorrow and Wednesday are good... Mid week through the month is marginal until the 24th-27th, which is supposed to be solid.

The lunar calendar says it was supposed to be bad... Supposedly going to suck every weekend this month.

Tomorrow and Wednesday are good... Mid week through the month is marginal until the 24th-27th, which is supposed to be solid.

Yea I told my buddy the same thing... every weekend will suck. With the baby on the way, I can't take any vacation days since I will use them all once he's here. It was more of just getting out on the water than anything this weekend. It definitely was relaxing. I also got a big case of camp envy riding by all the camps. Baw... if only I had the money :)

I use this website. 2013 Tide Table for Port Fourchon (Belle Pass), Louisiana for fishing <º(((><

When I was mid-late teens, a friend of mine would only go fishing after consulting his Farmer's Almanac. His grandfather taught him that the lunar cycle was best for predicting a good catch.

The grandfather & his buddy could go anytime, and catch something... Enough at least for a few meals, but on those bad days, they would never limit out.

There were more than enough occasions that my buddy would decline a fishing trip after consulting the book, and a few of us started to take notice. If Kevin was with us, we did alright to very good... If he wasn't there, we'd catch a few, but never really had a decent trip.

I did a few comparisons, and found an app called 'Fishing Calendar'. Simple title, simple app... Basically it'll give 1-5 dots on a given day. The more dots, the better the fishing will be... All based on the lunar cycle when the moon will be overhead, or on the other side of the earth.

Gotta have 2, but with diesel as expensive as it has gotten the big one doesn't get used like it used to.

Attachments

• lucieboat.jpg
    lucieboat.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 25
  • sb.jpg
    sb.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 22
This is one of my buddies boat.. he owns a paint and body shop.
sypyseta.jpg

dunetyby.jpg

u9y2e6yt.jpg

This is one of my buddies boat.. he owns a paint and body shop.
sypyseta.jpg

dunetyby.jpg

u9y2e6yt.jpg

Missed this post, but I had to say that I love it!! :9:P

I'll bet the Bimini Top stays up a lot during the summer, black boat and all. :hihi:

Gotta have 2, but with diesel as expensive as it has gotten the big one doesn't get used like it used to.

Holy Carp! When are we going whaling in that big one? :hihi:

I meant, Tuna Fishing, sorry! Sometimes I just thinks too big when I get excited. :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom