Post Combine Thoughts (1 Viewer)

Crash0074

Make me GM for the Draft!
Reaction score
I would not be adverse to taking Mingo in the 1st, T.J. McDonald in the 3rd and Mathieu in the 4th.

I am very desperate to get that 2nd round pick back but Goodell won't cough it up.

I was super impressed with Ryan Swope out of A&M. Great measurables and can flat out fly. Probably would have been there for us in the 2nd.

Swope is nice, I just don't see us even if we had a 2nd taking him. His play style is similar to Moore.

I do like swope, Im luke warm on mingo, not sure how he does when they run at him,t j mcdonald not a fan, I do like the "honey badger" in the 4th depending on what is there. and if we think he can play nickel corner

I'm a fan of Jordan but it looks like his stock has skyrocketed. Wouldn't be surprised if my other choices (Mingo and Floyd) are gone before we draft either. I don't like the idea of drafting Werner and trying to turn him into a 3-4 OLB, we need a sure thing not a project with our first round pick.

i'm not sure how swope was this low on the radar prior to the combine. did any scouts actually see him play? he was great last year.

Mingo will be a good OLB, and something we are lacking at LB is speed.... granted he has not played the position but I feel he can become a great one.... DE he will be swallowed up by the tackles unless he puts on some serious weight.....The one person I dont want is the DE from Oregon (could have swore I heard them predicting him and mingo as OLB) , shoulder problems scare me, I dont want to take on another injury proned guy..... although it sounded as if his stock is rising... which might be good for us, especially if he is taken before us....

Who ever we get, please let them be pro bowlers... tired of the offense being the only reason we win games... I guess, I should hope we draft all defense as well :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom