FA post draft signings (1 Viewer)

Whodat GT

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
Now that the draft has come and gone, the team can focus on adding veteran players. Which players do you think the team should be looking at to fill up the roster? IMO position-wise, the team could use veteran additions at WR, DT, TE, CB.

I´m thinking they should definitely bring in Austin Carr and Ken Crawley j/k

I would love Gareon Conley, maybe Kwame Brown, Dede Westbrook

Maybe Brian Poole or Steve Nelson, too.
Conley is still young but hasn´t proven much, and the team already has a CB project with Adebo. Should they be looking at signing a proven boundary corner to compete with Robinson?

Conley is still young but hasn´t proven much, and the team already has a CB project with Adebo. Should they be looking at signing a proven boundary corner to compete with Robinson?
I'd like to see a proven player come in but now that we have Kris Richard, bringing in a few projects like Adebo and Conley could pay off big time. With the Seahawks Richard was able to get the most out of some players with similar size and traits.

We've seen how much of an impact a great position coach can make with Ryan Nielson. All due respect to Bill Johnson but the difference on the D line has been night and day.

Side note: Our defensive staff has come a long, long way since the days of Joe Vitt and Bill Johnson.

I don't know where we are salary cap wise but I would love for us to try and bring in any of these FA's

DT
Sheldon Richardson
Geno Atkins
Damon "Snacks" Harrison

LB
K J Wright
Avery Williamson

CB
Bashaud Breeland

WR
Golden Tate
Dede Westbrook

TE
Tyler Eifert
Jesse James
Mycole Pruit

If we can't get anyone of the FA CB's to sign with us, We may well bring back Crawley. He already knows the defense and Richard may be able to give him that little extra push that he needs.

We added Kuderow, who is a good addition at WR. He isn't a "sexy" vet WR, but producing and uses his body well. A good "lunch pail" addition. I think he sticks. I would like to see a cheap signing of Fowler (if healthy from shoulder) and Crawley. Fowler has SPEED and Crawley flashed and I think would work well in a Richard camp to resurge a tad!

We added Kuderow, who is a good addition at WR. He isn't a "sexy" vet WR, but producing and uses his body well. A good "lunch pail" addition. I think he sticks. I would like to see a cheap signing of Fowler (if healthy from shoulder) and Crawley. Fowler has SPEED and Crawley flashed and I think would work well in a Richard camp to resurge a tad!
There are no reports of that besides a single article that looks like it’s current but reads like it’s from the past. Think it’s false.

I don't know where we are salary cap wise but I would love for us to try and bring in any of these FA's

DT
Sheldon Richardson
Geno Atkins
Damon "Snacks" Harrison

LB
K J Wright
Avery Williamson

CB
Bashaud Breeland

WR
Golden Tate
Dede Westbrook

TE
Tyler Eifert
Jesse James
Mycole Pruit
I like this list and would add Casey Hayward to the CB section along with the previously spoken about Richard Sherman

DT
Sheldon Richardson
Geno Atkins
Damon "Snacks" Harrison

LB
K J Wright
Avery Williamson

CB
Bashaud Breeland

WR
Golden Tate
Dede Westbrook

TE
Tyler Eifert
Jesse James
Mycole Pruit
I would be happy with Breeland, Tate, and KJ but i think they need to figure out if they're gonna extend Ram or Lattimore this year or next first.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom