Post-Football Political Career for Brees? "Maybe" (1 Viewer)

Even though I see where those of you who don't want Drew in politics are coming from, I still wouldn't mind having a man of his moral fiber in Baton Rouge. Yes, politics is a dirty business, but we need men and women like Drew to step in and clean it up. If we keep discouraging good people from getting into politics things will never change :idunno: Just my two cents.

See, Brees uses his great pocket awareness to avoid scandals and special interest groups looking to take him down.

His quick decision making and read progression allows him to pass legislation very quickly. You may scoff at some of his check downs but those are important as he marches towards the goal line.

Also, when you talk about Brees you have to talk about his accuracy. More accurate than an Olympic archer, Brees has an uncanny ability to find the right solution to a problem. With a rating of 90.2 you know Drew can get things done.

i think brees is one of those few people who could win as an independent.

Does anybody know what Political party he would run for. I doubt it would be a Republican because he seems to have a caring heart and not just out for him self.

lol, riiiight.

Im not a fan of republicans either, but if you think Democrats give a flying **** about anybody you need to stop drinkin kool-aid bruh.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom