Post game meltdown thread [COMPILATION OF POST-GAME RANTING] (1 Viewer)

Da Living Saint

Drew Brees!
Reaction score
i have to imagine he's gonna start at MLB. if we get really shredded on defense, he's done as a Saint IMO.

I hope he lights it up. I never understood moving him outside.

he has no idea what's happening on the field. they were hoping his athleticism would take over and he could just play football, but it doesn't seem to have worked out that way.

Poor guy, he's simply not football smart. I hope he has a great backup career lined up. Too bad our scouts aren't football smart either.

he has no idea what's happening on the field. they were hoping his athleticism would take over and he could just play football, but it doesn't seem to have worked out that way.

I don't buy that the guy is just flat out stupid. He played great last year. I think he maybe got outsmarted by JL and then outplayed by Robertson. Time will tell.

I don't buy that the guy is just flat out stupid. He played great last year. I think he maybe got outsmarted by JL and then outplayed by Robertson. Time will tell.

I don't think you know what great play looks like.

What is Anthony Looking at on that 3rd down play to Evans. Basically triple teamed 1 receiver

He looks good downhill as long as it's not a PA fake or he isn't in zone coverage.

Considering we run a lot of Cover 2 it's a problem when your MLB has no zone awareness.

No one is piling on...he's simply not that good and he wasn't that good last year.

Well, we found out. He stinks. He's not even worth keeping for depth. Cut him in the off season and admit we traded JG for a center and nothing else because this team doesn't know how to draft defense.

6'4 250 and get blown off the line every play. I cannot believe it, i would love to be that size, no way a 5'10 RB blowing me up in the hole.

We're about to find out what we already knew. He's not very good. Martez Wilson 2.0

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom