Post How You Feel About The Season Thus Far Using Gifs (1 Viewer)

To the refs, Roger Goodell and the rest of the league

giphy.gif

AWESOME FIND~ Out of ALL of the different clips like this which are out there, is there a category to find them ? I don’t have a clue as to how to find these and it gives me great pride in the way and the sort of “finds” you ALL are getting hits from! I’m awestruck about the way I am when I see Teddy Bridgewater move in and outside of the pocket almost every time he buys time and WR real estate to seek and nail the open areas of Zone and how well they can beat man O’man coverages! Got to feel Drew is picking up some outstanding points on timing and hitting WRs deep and “in stride” to allow YACS galore! Teddy has underthrown some great completions yet when he is able to hit the WRs in stride??? It’s a thing of beauty for us and sucks the SOULS out of opponents! That’s what I’m seeing and hoping for in the worst kind of possible way! GEAUX SAINTS GEAUX!
There is a "giphy" button on here. Just click on it and then search for something. Honestly, sometimes you find what you're looking for and sometimes it's even better. Change a word or 2 if you're not finding anything you like.

AWESOME FIND~ Out of ALL of the different clips like this which are out there, is there a category to find them ? I don’t have a clue as to how to find these and it gives me great pride in the way and the sort of “finds” you ALL are getting hits from! I’m awestruck about the way I am when I see Teddy Bridgewater move in and outside of the pocket almost every time he buys time and WR real estate to seek and nail the open areas of Zone and how well they can beat man O’man coverages! Got to feel Drew is picking up some outstanding points on timing and hitting WRs deep and “in stride” to allow YACS galore! Teddy has underthrown some great completions yet when he is able to hit the WRs in stride??? It’s a thing of beauty for us and sucks the SOULS out of opponents! That’s what I’m seeing and hoping for in the worst kind of possible way! GEAUX SAINTS GEAUX!

Go to giphy.com. There is a search box at the top of the page. Find a gif you like and put your cursor over it. A link icon will appear on the GIF. Just click on it and it's automatically put on your clipboard. Just come back and paste it in the reply box. Then post it.

well I dont know how to make those gifs lol but awesome thread

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom