Post pics of your catch/bag (3 Viewers)

My grand daughters first duck hunt and we got our limit of wood ducks.

Attachments

• 20201003_071026.jpg
    20201003_071026.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 8
Great job getting her out there! Looks like she had a fantastic time..

I used to love going wood duck hunting.. their roost was just a couple miles from my house and so it was a pretty easy trip. That was fun..

Fantastic!!! Beautiful deer!

Let’s hear the story man!
I was sitting in a stand about 30 yards inside the woodbine near one of My pastures. I could hear 2 smaller bucks sparing in a creek bottom. nearly 50 yards below me was the creak bottom where they sparred but they never moved up towards me. I just had this feeling and I looked behind me and over my left shoulder and there he stood staring down into the bottom where the other two were making a ruckus.
I was able to stand up and turn to make a clean shot.

I had been getting lots of pics of this young fellow in the area and there was a large scrap near my stand that I believe he had been working.

That’s awesome!!!

The most notable thing we’ve had at our lease (western Hill Country) this season was a run in with illegal aliens walking through a hunting area at 6:15am on yesterday!!! Then saw them in an F150 approaching an interior gate.. 😲.. We’ve been told these aren’t families looking for a better life.. these are serious people affiliated with an organized business.. 😳

Yeah, I MUCH prefer your pic and story than our ‘reality.’…

And we’re 60mi from the border.

Note: I wasn’t at the lease this weekend, that was a bud of mine with the incident.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom