Post Saints Undrafted Free-Agent Signings Here (1 Viewer)

Dan in Lafayette

Staff member
Administrator
Diamond VIP Contributor
Reaction score
As soon as the draft ends teams will begin signing UDFAs. The players the Saints sign will begin to leak out via Twitter and other sources. Post them here and I will keep an updated list in this post. I hope we can nab some good ones as we have in the past.

Signings
  • Marquez Callaway, WR, Tennessee
  • Malcolm Roach, DT, Texas
  • Jordan Steckler, T/G, Northern Illinois
  • Darrin Paulo, OL, Utah
  • Calvin Throckmorton, OL, Oregon
  • Tony Jones Jr., RB, Notre Dame
  • Joe Bachie, LB, Michigan State
  • Keith Washington, CB, West Virginia
  • Juwan Johnson, WR, Oregon
  • Gus Cumberland, DE, Oregon
  • Tino Ellis, CB, Maryland
  • Blake Gillikin, P, Penn State

Present roster size (no guarantee for accuracy): A few members estimate the present roster to be in the 73-75 range. Adding in the 12 UDFAs, that makes the present roster size in the 85-87 range leaving 3-5 spots left over to sign additional free-agents It doesn't necessarily have to be UDFAs.

Last edited:
Thanks Dan.

I hope we can concentrate on this thread saints news only.

We can use another tread for signings around the league.

I am trying to find videos of the signings and editing the original posts. Hope people won't mind.

Last edited:
What’s that Patriots website that has the undrafted players and where they go? Unless they have a better one now.

Sign two corners: Lamar Jackson please as well as the speed demons Javelin Guidry, Luq Barcoo, Essang Bassey

Sign two WRs. One with speed and the other big. Quartney Davis, Josh Pearson, Kalija Lipscomb(did he go?), Binjimen Victor, a few others

LB: Michael Divinity Jr please! Another Kamara in Azur Kamara lol, Cam Brown, Joe Bachie, David Woodward (not sure if all those guys are available)

Sign Salvon Ahmed or another back to challenge Washington for a 3rd spot. Maybe bring in fullback to compete

Then a defensive end/pass rusher and a offensive tackle

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom