post schedule release win Loss record (PREDICTION) (1 Viewer)

Whodat GT

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
With the schedule release, I´m sure many have already predicted the final win-loss record for 2022 in different threads, but we might as well have a thread on its own right?

Right off the bat, I´m seeing a 11-6 record. I think the first five games are all winnable. The division is as weak as ever, and Vikings and Seahawks don´t really scare me. Tampa Bay should be a tough game, but Winston will want it bad. In this scenario, they go 5-0 (with a new regime, we might finally see the end of the slow starts this team is famous for).
Weeks 6 to 13 is when we'll find out if this team is good enough. The only game that I think is straight up winnable is against the Steelers (provided Pickett plays like a rookie). I say worst case scenario the team wins 3 of those games and loses 5. That would give them an 8-5 record going in to the bye.
The last slate of games is much more manageable. The team sweeps the falcons and panthers, loses against the Eagles but they won´t lose against the Browns and Watson (as a matter of principle!). So that makes it a 3 and 1 record to finish. Final score: 11-6. Who Dat!

It's a tough schedule. Has what looks to be one the most brutal stretches I've seen us have in a while (though I'm always a fan of schedules like this because they are fun as hell). I think the ceiling is 11 wins with possible suspensions/schedule. So I will say 10-7 and in the playoffs. If we had SP, I would say 11 or 12.

10-11 wins. 12 wins at the most. AK suspension and the new pieces needing to gel. I could see us dropping a few. It's unknown how DA will lead as well.

I’m guessing between 8 and 11 wins. I did put $1000 on over 8.5 +120 at the Beau in Biloxi so I’m hoping for over 8 lol
I made my first sports bet ever when I saw 7.5 wins on a site. Odds weren't good (-210) but too good to pass up.

I'm not to optimistic when there are a lot of question marks on the team but I see 9-10 wins without too much trouble.

I pick 12-5 on the following condition

-Winston continues his 2021 play and improves
-Kamara does not get suspended
-Oline stays healthy
-Ruiz is no longer a problem. Either he improves or get benched
-Callaway takes command of that WR #3 role and excels
- Abram Smith turns into the RB#3 we hoped for
- Secondary don't take 8 games to jell.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom