post schedule release win Loss record (PREDICTION) (1 Viewer)

Last season taught us that the unforeseen can take its toll on the final record. This roster appears to be fully capable of 11-6, though I'll say it's probably their ceiling. Injuries and pending suspensions are the wild cards in the scenario.

And all my adult life was spent during the 16-game season, so those numbers still don't look right when placed together :)

Think we will be over on this projection.

Attachments

• 1AD73956-5410-4CE9-8D8E-93F43E0D7E2A.png
    1AD73956-5410-4CE9-8D8E-93F43E0D7E2A.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 15
Ceiling is 14 with the addition of Landry.

Floor is 10.

I'm going right in between 12-5, South champs once again.

10-11 wins. 12 wins at the most. AK suspension and the new pieces needing to gel. I could see us dropping a few. It's unknown how DA will lead as well.
As long as Pete Carmichael has a firm grasp of Payton’s offense, they will be fine.

• 1Like
Reactions: MV2
For me it all depends on how well DA can game manage.

The pieces of the puzzle are in place for a fun season.

Part of me also feels like Goodell would love nothing more than to give the Saints a little bit of help along the way as an eff you to Payton.

For me it all depends on how well DA can game manage.

The pieces of the puzzle are in place for a fun season.

Part of me also feels like Goodell would love nothing more than to give the Saints a little bit of help along the way as an eff you to Payton.
Man that’s a very interesting take. Had not thought of that. I’ll take it, all the way to the Lombardi lol.

I picked 11-6 last year, not knowing all the hurricane stuff, Covid stuff, and a record number of injuries was going to happen.

Considering the upgrades since last year and assuming the luck this year is normal and not extraordinarily bad like last year, I predict 12-5 for this season.

I’m going to play it safe with 10 wins. I obviously think we could win more. I just hate going overboard with expectations in the offseason, even though it is tempting at the moment. I’ll say this, barring something crazy happening, there can be no excuses for Winston or Allen this season. We have one hell of a roster, all around.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom